Become a Patron!

Burning smoke after release

New to vaping box mods and quick question on two of my rba one being smok came with tfv8 kit and another limitless rdta +, I have smok xcube ultra and I have it on low 60-80 watt but there is still excess smoke coming from coil is this normal ? Any tips would be great thanks

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New to vaping box mods and quick question on two of my rba one being smok came with tfv8 kit and another limitless rdta +, I have smok xcube ultra and I have it on low 60-80 watt but there is still excess smoke coming from coil is this normal ? Any tips would be great thanks
its not smoke its vapor

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A coil turns liquid into vapor because it's hot and it takes time for it to cool down.
The higher the mass of the coil the longer it takes it to heat up and cool down.

Ok thanks so how long is it normal for vapor to burn for after releasing fire also there's a hint of burning i have spare tiger coils are they better than what comes with limitless coils?

I have 100ml liquid and I'm drenching it and priming the coils with the tip I also put liquid on the coil what I was not sure of could it be that?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure if your talking about a coil actually burning, or excess vapor coming from the drip tip after you inhale.

If you stop pressing the fire button and inhale all the vapor, there won't be any vapor coming from the drip tip after each vape.

I just took a hit and kept inhaling after letting go of fire button exhaled inhaled again without pressing fire got a little hit from it and inhaled again still got a bit of vapor

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just took a hit and kept inhaling after letting go of fire button exhaled inhaled again without pressing fire got a little hit from it and inhaled again still got a bit of vapor
you sound like you are OCD'ing on it their is a possibility a bit of vapor is still in the chamber after you exhale and inhale its not big deal

VU Sponsors