Become a Patron!

Burnt Smell with Eleaf Melo III Mini

HI Sir,

I am using Eleaf Pico - Since I changed the coil from 0.3 to 0.5
there is some burning smell of Cotton etc. after few vapes.

Can you please guide me how to resolve this and if possible with correct setting of the battery.

Thanks
Idris

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hopefully you "primed" the new coil ! Dropping eliquid into the little holes on the sides of the coil , a little in the center,and letting the tank sit for at least 15 minutes before using? Also start out Low watts like 10w and work up the watts slowly to break in the coil up to your desired watts, otherwise you could burn out the coil.
You Tube has many videos on your set up and many explain priming the coil!
The coil has the wattage rating written on it. Try turning the watts lower, till it tastes better- I vape those at 25w- 30w
I always have boxes at least 10 packs of coils (5 packs) and this Melo tank can use Aspire Atlantis and Triton coils, Melo coils and Tobecco super tank coils. Stock pile when on sale since you will be changing out every few weeks, need back ups!
You may have burned out the coil already- no way to fix that!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Haha- much better( I just wish the guys were cuter)! Thanks for putting up the video! Pretty common tank so many new vapers probably start out with this, great that he shows "priming" the coil! Not one of my favorite tanks- but love how easy it is to take apart- Whenever I screw down the tank, it closes the airflow.
I love the Tobecco Super Tank Mini for vaping, but hate trying to get that thing apart, which is a pain when it comes time to switch out the coil. Haha- I had to watch You Tube videos on how to take it apart, and still took me almost an 1/2 hour, that thing is on tight, also the Aspire Evo- same spinning bottom really hard to take apart, I use the hex driver through the bottom slots, throw on an old beater mod for leverage = not fun.

VU Sponsors