Become a Patron!

Buttered Beer / Buttered Up Clone

I'm looking for a recipe for an e-juice once sold by Savage under the name of Buttered Beer that was discontinued then sold by Vape Wild under the name Buttered Up, who then discontinued it themselves.

If anyone knows where I can buy it I would rather buy than clone.

Obviously not a popular flavor since it was discontinued by both companies, but I love it. I went through hundreds of mL and want more!

I have contacted both companies and tried to buy the recipe for personal use but they won't sell it.

It was 65/35 butterscotch, vanilla, sweet cream and a couple others.

Does anyone have a recipe for this?

Here is the product description from Breazy...

"
Do not worry, there was no actual beer used in the making of this e liquid, but it is still going to be amazing. We know beer bellies are the worst so we got you covered. Buttered Up is the name of the e liquid that is going to be delicious and sweet. When you think you are ready to give it a little try, you are going to taste the sweet vanilla flavor packed in this e liquid. The vanilla is going to give you all of the sweet notes that it carries and a creamy sensation. However, both the sweetness and the creamy goodness are not just coming from this vanilla kick. The Custard is going to give your palate this velvety feel that will make the e liquid easily travel around your mouth and eventually your throat. The butterscotch notes are also going to be delicious. Just because you hated butterscotch when you used to trick or treating as a kid does not mean that you are going to hate it now. When all of these flavors come together, you will feel this combination begin to make its way down your throat. It is going to give you the small throat hit that you enjoy, and the best part is that it is not going to be too intense. When you think you have sucked the entire flavor that this blend has to offer, you are going to begin to breathe out. The e liquid is going to give you the last few notes that it has left in it. Once the clouds exit your mouth, they are only going to get bigger and bigger. Their scent is going to be fantastic and make you want to take another pull of this savory blend that just seems to get better and better.

Primary Flavors: Butterscotch, Vanilla, Cream

PG/VG: 35/65"

Last edited:

VU Sponsors