Become a Patron!

Buttery Biscuit Flavor

Has anyone come into contact with a flavor that would resemble a buttery biscuit? I have searched and searched and searched and could not find anything close or anything I vould mix up that would give me the effect of a buttery biscuit.

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haven't heard of one..but you can pretty much bet that if you find one...it'll be chocked FULL of diacetyl and AP.

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
INW Biscuit is exactly what you're looking for. Bull City carries it but they're out of it frequently. I don't know if it has D & AP.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

INW Biscuit is exactly what you're looking for. Bull City carries it but they're out of it frequently. I don't know if it has D & AP.

i saw the inw biscuit and right now rtsvapes has it on sale but it was talking about tasting like a sugar waffer so i was not sure

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Forgot to say this is a buttery "cookie" biscuit not a "biscuits and gravy" biscuit.

well that is what I will try then. I am trying to clone bo bo in the lo lo by mr vapes it tastes like a bojangles boberry biscuit if you know what that is

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just got some and made a standalone bottle at 3%. Give me a minute to vape it again. I got more butter than sugar. I'll be right back.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
INW Biscuit might help. It has a sort of biscotti-cookie taste, like a sweet thin crisp that was baked on a well-oiled cookie sheet. Reminds me most of the bread part of Pepperidge Farms Milano cookies.

It is dense and buttery, never tried to make it fluffy like what I think of as a biscuit though. If I didn't know any better I'd recommend FA croissant, but .5% of it has turned flavors to lemon-bread IME

(edit: i was too slow)

might have to order that as well and play around with it. too bad it means ordering from another vendor because no one ever has everything i need :)

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Laughmore describes it perfectly. It's a slightly sweet, buttery biscuit cookie. That's good to know about rtsvapes carrying it. They didn't use to.

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
might have to order that as well and play around with it. too bad it means ordering from another vendor because no one ever has everything i need :)
Welcome to DIY

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking that if FA it would have been in the kitchen line. Oh well...plenty of other deliciousness for you to get into :)

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ill experiment with the INW and see if I can go anywhere from there
Just a heads up. RTS is selling biscuit in only 120 ml for $27.60 with their 20% off and then you have to pay shipping. Inawera is selling 100ml for $26.94 after the exchange rate and that includes shipping.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Vapers Tek carries a German Flavors Speculoos. It's a nice buttery cookie. They also sell Inawera.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a bottle of FA Croissant that I got from ecigexpress

Used it in an attempt to make a chocolate danish vape.
2% FA Cocoa
2% FA Croissant
2% FA Marshmallow
1% FA Vienna Cream
0.5% FA Vanilla Tahiti

It was ok. Needs some adjustment though.
Perhaps lower the cocoa to 1% or maybe down to 0.5%, or add/replace it with some FA Chocolate
Maybe increase the vanilla a bit.

VU Sponsors