Become a Patron!

Buy advice

Hi all, i have a kanghertech nebox and i want an upgrade with a budget of maximum 60€. I was pending for theese two :

Vaporesso attitude kit 80w

Kanghertech cupti kit 75w

I would like just a little better aromatic experience and a warmer hit then the nebox (40w 300°) and a battery life that last at least 24h. For the Vaporesso i was captured by the possibility to change the Volt and Watt curves; for the cupti i love the all in one design but i ask if it is not that much limitating in the performance. Hoping you can help me by explaning me the reason of your advice, as you can see i'm a novice but i'm not afraid of more complex mod kit. Ty all!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard....:vino:... I'm not familiar with your mod choices, but someone will chime in.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Adry,and Welcome to VU:wave:
I don't have either of those, but was looking at the cupti, it looks really handy and easy to use all in one mod, I may pick one up soon.

vapemesilly

Member For 4 Years
The Cupti 75 isn't going to be much of an upgrade from what you already have. Given the choice between the two I would pick the Vaporesso.

Hi Adry,and Welcome to VU:wave:
I don't have either of those, but was looking at the cupti, it looks really handy and easy to use all in one mod, I may pick one up soon.
I'm totally oriented for vaporesso now. I've read not so good about kanghertech ( good but still chineese :D ) and i totally left the idea of an AIO. Can you please tell me if there is some other better kit than vaporesso attitude? (Obliviously at the same price) . Then what kind of battery should i take ? And what coil for a better aromatic ? I will use the atom given in the starter kit. Ty ;)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm totally oriented for vaporesso now. I've read not so good about kanghertech ( good but still chineese :D ) and i totally left the idea of an AIO. Can you please tell me if there is some other better kit than vaporesso attitude? (Obliviously at the same price) . Then what kind of battery should i take ? And what coil for a better aromatic ? I will use the atom given in the starter kit. Ty ;)
what kind of tank are you looking for? a MTL tank or a DTL tank or a high wattage tank?
whats your price range?
You can buy a smok alien kit that comes with the baby beast for under 60 bucks. takes dual 18650 batts so it'll last you all day at the 50-60 watts the tank needs

Get the Vaporesso attitude kit 80w. It looks slick.
what kind of tank are you looking for? a MTL tank or a DTL tank or a high wattage tank?
whats your price range?
You can buy a smok alien kit that comes with the baby beast for under 60 bucks. takes dual 18650 batts so it'll last you all day at the 50-60 watts the tank needs
I would have both but i prefer DTL with RTA. My budget is 60€. I prefer better aromatic taste then big cloud, and i prefer minimum 600K of temperature. Battery life about 24h. Ty! I prefer some compact design as vaporesso attitude or kanghertech nebox.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I would have both but i prefer DTL with RTA. My budget is 60€. I prefer better aromatic taste then big cloud, and i prefer minimum 600K of temperature. Battery life about 24h. Ty! I prefer some compact design as vaporesso attitude or kanghertech nebox.
I'm not sure what 600k temp means?
but you want battery life and compact design? and an RTA?
closest think i can think of would be the Smok G320 kit. it's compact for a triple battery mod comes with the big baby beast tank and you can buy the RBA deck for it separate on fastech for about 9 bucks
No kits I'm aware of come with an RTA. The smok alien is a dual battery mod, very small for being a dual battery mod (and smaller then the g320 by a bit) comes with the baby beast which uses the same RBA as the big baby beast

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A single battery mod at close to it's max wattage won't last you 24H.
Get a 2 battery mod and a pair of 20A 3000mAh batteries.

I'm not sure what 600k temp means?
but you want battery life and compact design? and an RTA?
closest think i can think of would be the Smok G320 kit. it's compact for a triple battery mod comes with the big baby beast tank and you can buy the RBA deck for it separate on fastech for about 9 bucks
No kits I'm aware of come with an RTA. The smok alien is a dual battery mod, very small for being a dual battery mod (and smaller then the g320 by a bit) comes with the baby beast which uses the same RBA as the biNg baby beast
I'm not sure this is what i need! I think i don't need so much power because i feel satisfied even with nebox at 40W. I need just a little better aromatic experience and a hotter smoke than Nebox. You think that the Vaporesso Attitude at 30W won't give me that? Ty :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm not sure this is what i need! I think i don't need so much power because i feel satisfied even with nebox at 40W. I need just a little better aromatic experience and a hotter smoke than Nebox. You think that the Vaporesso Attitude at 30W won't give me that? Ty :)
in general more watts + more metal = more vapor
if you are looking for under 30-40 watts a single battery mod would probably suit you best. maybe a pico starter kit?
I say that cause vapresso is a little hit or miss as is kanger. nothing wrong with them but the pico is known for being a really solid little single battery mod. or you could look for something with a built in battery like an innokin coolfire IV or innokin MVP.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If you can't get a satisfying vape at 600°F the TC of whatever mod you are using sucks
Only mod I can think of for under you budget would be the IPower 80 with 5000mAh

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know what I bought recently that its really nice, The Sigelei J150. It has 150 watts last me over a day. Charging is fast and you do not need any batteries. It comes with an off and on switch too. I thought i would let you know since you like small devices. I use mine with the vaporesson RTA and its beautiful! It's great. Temp Control which works awesome on that device. Other then that, I always suggest the RXS 2/3 to everyone because of the price.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors