Become a Patron!

Buy/Sell/Trade section.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Considering the recent activities of one member here being taken for $75.00 from a new member listing i think there should be a guideline of permission to at least buy sell or trade a product on VU...Some large forums im also apart of (non vape related) require a minimum amount of posts to even have access to such a section...You simply dont have permission to post in such section without having been established on the forum.

Not that this is a fool proof suggestion but its good to see a member active in the community and maybe enough to suggest they may be an honest individual.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Having followed the events of the thread where it was suggested they were ripped off..he eventually got his items but, i still suggest the above.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanna think the folks here know enough to be careful when buying if they see an item is offered for sale by a member that hasn't been here long, I really don't see our structure of that section putting on more member restrictions. For the most part it has served fine for our members as they are always looking out for each other and will continue to do so if they see anything that doesn't look right in there, We do appreciate what you are saying, and thank you for your thoughts on it.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought a 563 ton Ice Burg that Titanic hit. Was going to make it a museum. Had it towed to Texas. It melted. Good thing I sold it to Me. (Tequila) EBay :p:cool: Loose more Lawyers that way. ;)

VU Sponsors