Become a Patron!

Buyer Beware!!! Possible Fake Aspire Tritons being sold

SpyderHD-MC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello All,

I was having all kinds of problems with my Aspire Triton, shorting, dry hits and leaking, I sent pictures to Aspire in China, and they confirmed that the tank was a counterfeit product by the missing Serial Number sticker. So if you purchased one of these from a place called E T on presale, using the letters of the site to be discrete. If your tank is missing the serial number sticker, not the scratcher validation number or the bare code number but the serial number sticker, you may have gotten duped!!!

SpyderHD-MC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello All,

I was having all kinds of problems with my Aspire Triton, shorting, dry hits and leaking, I sent pictures to Aspire in China, and they confirmed that the tank was a counterfeit product by the missing Serial Number sticker. So if you purchased one of these from a place called E T on presale, using the letters of the site to be discrete. If your tank is missing the serial number sticker, not the scratcher validation number or the bare code number but the serial number sticker, you may have gotten duped!!!

Additional info from Aspire; the site mentioned is on what they call their copy cat site list!!!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I checked the Aspire /copycat section of the Aspire site.
I could not find "a place called ET" on this list.
Please go ahead and let us know where you got it and do you have the images you sent to Aspire along with their correspondence available as a screenshot?

I am highly interested in knowing more about this, please.

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes please share the name of the site since aspire confirmation it was fake it would help the community to know.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

SpyderHD-MC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here you go!!! please feel free to drop them a line or two :mad: they had a pre sale on these, so the story goes I sent Aspire pictures of the tank and the asked for a serial number sticker which was missing, please see attached pic, if you got one of these from the link below.

http://www.efun.top/

FullSizeRender1.jpg

SpyderHD-MC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please go ahead and let us know where you got it and do you have the images you sent to Aspire along with their correspondence available as a screenshot?

Sure thing!! please see screenshot with email and I'll attach photos!!
Fake Triton email.jpg

SpyderHD-MC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Here are the pics I sent to Aspire:

Attachments

• FullAssembly.jpg
    FullAssembly.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 97
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 96
  • FullSizeRender1.jpg
    FullSizeRender1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 93
  • FullSizeRender2.jpg
    FullSizeRender2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 92
  • FullSizeRender3.jpg
    FullSizeRender3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 93

SpyderHD-MC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hope they are not a VU supporter or authorized vendor.

This is considered a reputable site!! they have all authentic stuff according to their reply back to me, they stated"

"The Aspire prodcuts that we are selling is Authentic.If it is clone we will note it.

I know that all of the stores that are not in accordance with the aspire guidelines (very expensive price) will be listed as a copy."

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a little disappointed. I am a customer or theirs and was happy with my purchase. My "clone" came as advertised and am very happy with it. I do not plan on buying an "authentic" item from them until they explain what happened in this circumstance. Keep us informed. Thanks.

SpyderHD-MC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am a little disappointed. I am a customer or theirs and was happy with my purchase. My "clone" came as advertised and am very happy with it. I do not plan on buying an "authentic" item from them until they explain what happened in this circumstance. Keep us informed. Thanks.

Will keep y'all posted!! hopefully this is a misunderstanding!!!! I hope!!!

SpyderHD-MC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welp!!!! looks like a hoopty!!! just looked on Aspire's certification site.

Fake_Indeed.png

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I pre ordered mine from efun top for $25 and some change. I've had no issues and just checked the serial number on aspire's site and its authentic.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

SpyderHD-MC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nitrowolf!! Did your tank packaging come with a serial number sticker on the far right? As seen, this one did not. If yours did, then that would exonerate efun.top!!! and they got duped as well!!

FullSizeRender1.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just in case people don't know, kanger and aspire both put companies on the black list if they don't sell at their specified price, for example kanger has 101vape and fasttech on their list even though they do sell genuine products too.

Also don't know the op is the same person, but on the other forum, being said unless they bought the aspire triton from aspire directly, then all tritons are clones, so take it as you want.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just checked the aspire triton that I won for free from efun.top and came back as original, so if was knowing selling counterfeits, don't you think they would of sent me a counterfeit one, as I didn't even pay for mine.

WLVziWZ.png

SpyderHD-MC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just in case people don't know, kanger and aspire both put companies on the black list if they don't sell at their specified price, for example kanger has 101vape and fasttech on their list even though they do sell genuine products too.

Also don't know the op is the same person, but on the other forum, being said unless they bought the aspire triton from aspire directly, then all tritons are clones, so take it as you want.
Just checked the aspire triton that I won for free from efun.top and came back as original, so if was knowing selling counterfeits, don't you think they would of sent me a counterfeit one, as I didn't even pay for mine.

WLVziWZ.png

Congrats to you as well!!! however, this has not been my experience obviously from the pictures I have posted!!! as I said previous, efun.top may have gotten counterfeits as well!!

SpyderHD-MC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

WLVziWZ.png
Furthermore!!! I have alerted efun.top that they may have gotten counterfeits sent to them!! just sayin!!!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SpyderHD-MC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
efun.top replied to me just a moment ago!! they are looking into their stock on hand and checking with their distribution centers. Hope this thread didn't cause a ....storm!!!, was posting out of frustration and probably could have been a little milder tempered when posting. Mods!!! pls feel free to delete this thread if you think appropriate.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
efun.top replied to me just a moment ago!! they are looking into their stock on hand and checking with their distribution centers. Hope this thread didn't cause a ....storm!!!, was posting out of frustration and probably could have been a little milder tempered when posting.
We like to know these things you did a good thing posting about this.

Dragger

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
We like to know these things you did a good thing posting about this.

If Aspire was straight up about their list, I'd feel a lot better about it. Adding companies selling below the mandated price ruins the thing for me.

And in the case of Efun, Gearbest, and no doubt others -- are they on the list for selling the products they admit are clones, or because they are selling clones as original?

The whole Chinese business philosophy (including ethics) is completely foreign to me. Pun intended. I think a lot of their companies are trying to do the right thing, but the Chinese right thing seems to be totally alien to our understanding.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
From what I've seen with efun (and ordered from), I don't believe they intended to sell a clone. Could they have been duped themselves? Absolutely, Chinese suppliers I'm sure don't care as long as they're making money.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Agreed whose selling fake tritons they probably ran out of time(supply demand)
Who knows
Glad I waited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Those pics I would never have noticed! Grr I have an Atlantis 2
Coming w a sig 150 (sorta together) not a triton but still from
Aspire

SpyderHD-MC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Those pics I would never have noticed! Grr I have an Atlantis 2
Coming w a sig 150 (sorta together) not a triton but still from
Aspire

The Atlantis V2 is my GO TO tank, never leaks and chucks a lot of vapor, I did change the tip over to a standard 510 tip by getting the step down adapter from Aspire that will allow to use a 510 smaller tip, this is by far my go to setup.

mcginnis314

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep that what happens when vendors don't stick to the greedy manufacturers MSRP, they claim the vendor is selling clones when they are not.
Kind of makes people lose trust in these companies. So much nonsense with this vape industry. Makes me feel better about just straight up buying clones of everything. Just my opinion.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am LOVING the Atlantis v2 wish I got it sooner!
I prefer it over my aubtank my arctic over all I've tried but I am on .3 ohms not .5 so maybe that's why lol

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I agree Atlantis V2 would beat the Triton if it could be milled for top filling, Never had one issue with the tank and its a Top-Tier Sub Ohm Tank

SpyderHD-MC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am LOVING the Atlantis v2 wish I got it sooner!
I prefer it over my aubtank my arctic over all I've tried but I am on .3 ohms not .5 so maybe that's why lol

Here's an Atlantis V2 with the 510 step down adapter and the Triton tip. Also have the 5ml extension tank made for the V1 but fits the V2 for the long driving trips, don't have to drip and drive!!!!

Atlantis V2 510 Tip.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors