Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

scwcustoms63

Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Go ahead and laugh y'all, and poke fun, lol, but I'm using the Hohmlife (see pic below) They are 3077mAh, 36.3V, 11.38Whr and they last me literally all day. I'm a heavy vaper, vaping a Freemax Mesh Pro at 0.2ohms on top of my Sigelei 150 set at 60W. They are high drain, and like I said, they last all day long. I only change them out once a day. They run $19.99/2 pack, at the vape store I use. I have no issues with them, and have been using them for two weeks now. They never heat up and hold charge very well. I used to run the LG's, but they reached a point to where they would only charge half way. I would buy the sony batteries, but too many fakes out there. I just save myself the trouble and stay away from those. Just my 2 cents :)

Attachments

• IMG_3796.jpg
    IMG_3796.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

D0ffrot

Member For 1 Year
alright well, if these turn out to be fake ill be sure to return to the store i bought them from and raise all sorts of hxxx,

i wish i knew more what you meant by shiny? as in completely dull, no reflection? because mine somewhat 'shine' ? but im not sure what standard of shine i should be comparing to? and they have a silver sticker for the 3.7v and mah information on them...

im assuming both expensive sets i bought are fakes, and ill be sure to return to the store to return them both if this is the case.
c3NStV
b1sStV

Last edited:

Jon@LiionWholesale

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
alright well, if these turn out to be fake ill be sure to return to the store i bought them from and raise all sorts of hxxx,

i wish i knew more what you meant by shiny? as in completely dull, no reflection? because mine somewhat 'shine' ? but im not sure what standard of shine i should be comparing to? and they have a silver sticker for the 3.7v and mah information on them...

im assuming both expensive sets i bought are fakes, and ill be sure to return to the store to return them both if this is the case.
c3NStV
b1sStV

There is somewhat of a shine, but those ones you have pictured are not Sony/Murata. If they sold them as sonys then they're fake.

VU Sponsors