Become a Patron!

Buying advice for 3rd time vaper

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for some assistance in purchasing a vaping system (or whatever the best term is these days) and have found a bunch of advice all over different places online, but it's a little overwhelming (sub-Ohm, MTL/DTL etc.), even for someone who's vaped before, so I thought I might post up here and get some advice.

So, I've been a pretty light smoker for about 10 years, including significant periods of months and even years without smoking. Currently I'm on less than one rollie per day, so I'm just looking to get over the line and cut it out entirely.

I've tried vaping before a couple of times. I bought a Innokin iTaste SVD 2.0 mod about 18 months ago and found it to be pretty good (if a little bulky/long) and got myself almost entirely off cigarettes as a result. I then lost that (long story) and grabbed an Innokin Endura T22 which I found ok, but a bit lacking in a few respects (not surprising given the price).

I'm looking for something relatively small, which will easily fit in a pocket without feeling bulky (so probably a small box mod I would guess?) and am mostly concerned with flavour rather than nicotine or vapour production (although I don't mind clouds if they're not super crazy - I just don't wanna fill my entire room with vape even when the window's open!).

If you could provide any advice or pointers, that would be great. I'm not too bothered about price, but would like to keep my entire startup costs below £100 if possible.

If there are any questions I can answer to help you better advise me, just ask away! Looking forward to getting back on the vape train. :)

BareVN

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
if youre not too bothered about changing tanks, building coils or getting HUGE clouds and just want soimething thats simple, compact and user friendly then I will always recommend the Smok pen 22...I know Smok get a bad rep but theyre not all bad, this device goes for around £20 and is honestly one of the greatest tasting devices ive used, I own 3 of them and always have one on me, theyre TPD compliant(if youre in UK) so only 2ml but small, one button, coils are cheap enough to replace, they taste awesome, theyve got a really nice level of airflow, non adjustable though, theyre pretty robust considering its exposed glass...battery life isnt that bad on them either but for that price you could easily get two or three and use them on rotation, USB charging...they actually give a pretty decent cloud too considering the size of them..would definitely be worth a look if youre wanting simple and satisfying sub ohm

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like the eLeaf Pico for something pocketable. The kit comes with a Melo tank, though I have no experience with the tank, many seem to like that ok. Of course, you can use whatever tank you like on that. They're pretty reasonably priced, well under the price you're looking to pay.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum :wave:

VU Sponsors