Become a Patron!

Bye bye Mr white bone mini

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As I rebuilt my white bone mini and juice streamed down my hand multiple times I lost it. In the trash it went. A diagram of the o-rings would have been nice but adding one more page to the instruction book is to much to ask.

Just a rant.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I rebuilt my white bone mini and juice streamed down my hand multiple times I lost it. In the trash it went. A diagram of the o-rings would have been nice but adding one more page to the instruction book is to much to ask.

Just a rant.
Burn The White Bone...... That's what she said.......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I know of two people who own WBM's and I haven't heard of them having any issues with leaking.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
My WBM never leaked although there is a shit load or orings in it (no less than 6 or so I think) very easy to lose one when stripping it for a clean

Shame you chucked it matey could have sent you some pics of the oring locations for it

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My WBM never leaked although there is a shit load or orings in it (no less than 6 or so I think) very easy to lose one when stripping it for a clean

Shame you chucked it matey could have sent you some pics of the oring locations for it
I'll see if I can dig it up.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I've never had issues with my Merlin where many people had issues with theirs.

Outside of manufacturer defects (which is nearly unavoidable unless it's painstakingly obvious to the QC people.) and user error, that's not the best logic in my opinion.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hello mr. Kingpin, I washed my whitebone mini and ended up with 2 loose o'rings, would you please help me fitting them in the right place? :)

Yeah no worries I'll take mine apart later and post some pics for you

Thank you so much!! :) Kudos for you...really appreciated because I´m really struggling with this...are they easy to fit where they belong?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thank you so much!! :) Kudos for you...really appreciated because I´m really struggling with this...are they easy to fit where they belong?

Yeah not too bad ...they are far easier to lose though!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Right here goes @vascorocks :) firstly apologies for the pink paper lol only coloured paper I could find in the house there are a total of 11 orings on this atty madness!

First the drip tip has 3 o rings ...oring 1 goes in first before the glass other 2 self explanatory
IMG_1145.JPG

Second top cap has a larger outer oring and a small inner oring (5 seals the chimney and 4 seals the tank section)
IMG_1140.JPG

Next is the tank section. When exploded consists of 4 parts. the top part in the pic has 3 orings. The bottom part has 2. These seal the inner and outer glass sections when threaded together
IMG_1141.JPG

Finally the base has the final o ring which seals the bottom of the tank section when threaded on
IMG_1144.JPG

Here's a pic of the size comparisons of the different orings in the pics above
IMG_1143.JPG

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thank you very much for you effort and kind help! I just have 2 to be fitted, let's hope I can do the job! Will let you know... :)

No problem hope it makes sense lol let me know if it doesn't

It sure made a difference to me as I'm vaping for just 2 months and never had a disassembled atty with loose o'rings and not a clue to put them in proper place... :) Luckily the reason I dismounted it to wash was because I received the Taifun GT III clone which I've been using from that day... Certainly a good vape!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Great job man! feels great helping out people and seeing it work out huh ;)

Yeah lol for such a small atty it's crazy how many orings are on this thing it's all the glass they use in it ...still when working right this little atty has excellent flavour

VU Sponsors