Become a Patron!

Call to Action, Dr.Oz to Speak out against Vaping!

GrottoVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dr. Oz is to speak out against vaping. I am beyond shocked by this. Tomorrow hes going to tell the bad side of vaping...what bad side, except the distortion of facts to back a movement that is being funded by big tobacco. The biggest group against vaping is phillip morris who actively funds campaigns against vaping stating they are dangerous, really big tobacco nice one. So I am hitting up facebook and all my forums and I suggest all you vapers do the same. Let people know what is going on and urge them to send a twitter message to Dr. Oz and tell your story directly to him about how vaping has saved your life and how all the other quit smoking ideas are nothing but a joke. Some of them are even dangerous!!! People have DIED from some of these or have taken their own life. Who has died from vaping, NO ONE. His twitter handle is @DrOz Now do not scream and yell at him tell him our story, teach this supposed DOCTOR that he is bashing on the only thing that has got us to quit smoking. Id go right back to my two packs of newports a day if I could not vape. Pass this on and lets unite as a community before we are nuked by two big policy's and morons.

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
He's already questionably shady. Until my doctor says there is something wrong with my lungs, I'll vape on.

GrottoVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sad thing is law makers and the moral minority wont use your doctors words of safety but will use Dr.Oz's lies and un true facts to remove our vaping rights.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I gotta wonder about a Doctor that has his own TV show.

Shouldn't he be trying to help his own patients?

Or is he a Dr. Phil Doctor?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amen
Didn't I see just lately some kind of scam he was involved in?

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't believe him but a lot of ignorant people sitting home watching TV do. That's the sad part. Wasn't he involved in some kind of controversy lately ? I thought I saw something on the news or in the paper about that.

If Doc Oz goes n' says that "Vaping causes [blah blah and blah]--and also herpes!" then it's basically game over. People will totally believe whatever crap he spews, and will just assume he has the research to back it. (Why else would he take time out of his busy schedule to warn people?!...)

i just don't see what he COULD say, frankly, that would have any validity or basis in reality.... What, that e-cigs get toddlers hooked on nicotine, and is a gateway to cigar smoking? Eh ... probably he'll talk about "popcorn lung" (a phrase that's perfect for sensationalist junk TV), ignore the fact we all self-boycott all the nasty stuff already (don't we?) and totally WITHOUT his help, and then yammer about how smoking 3 packs a day causes heart disease--but Ipolaxul(R) nic-patches can help you quit! ("And they also give you 4-hour boners!")

Or ... maybe he'll actually have something new (and truthful) to say? That would be an interesting turn. :p

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nothing truthful comes from Oz's suck hole.
His hyperbole of arsenic in the apple juice was a bit off and beyond bullshit.

FUCK OZ, FUCK THE FDA AND FUCK ALL REGULATORS!

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've seen him in person at a local diner and he looks like a whacko

VU Sponsors