1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

Calling Independent Coil Builders- I Want You. (Yes, You)

Discussion in 'CLOUDIST' started by jwill, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Wb80

Wb80 -DIY-demon- VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Good str8 4ward description and and a pic showing the coils in there beautiful detail. Thats all ya need. I shop online a lot as i don't have a valid license, i hate when pics suck n descriptions r misleading.
    But sounds like you got this planned well.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    jwill and Shredtravolta like this.
  2. WPMac

WPMac Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Totally understand. I was just putting it out there :D

Shredtravolta, jwill and raymo2u like this.
  3. jwill

jwill The Great King of Nothing VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team VU SWAT Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    So my sticker maker shares the same sentiment as Raymo. He said everything I requested looked like crap so small, so I dialed it back and he drove over some test sheets and this one gets the point across and required information.

This is a mock package, the coils came from a friend. But I do plan to use these containers because I bought some ridiculous amount of them and I do plan to package the coils in with a small 2in (shown with 1in) piece of rayon because it is cheap and plentiful and will keep the coils from rattling around.

Coil Coalition-Packaging.jpg
    The stickers are decent quality and he said he will use some better paper when he prints the whole lot. I am having him print some on clear vinyl stickers and have some fine tip markers that will write on them to see how that looks. If it looks weird or is hard to write on I will stick with white for easy reading and use these archival quality ink pens I have a box of so it doesnt smear.

If this gets popular I will have some proper UV reactive day glow holograph stickers made for branding the top and will create a second one with the details of the coil on the bottom. I have 10,000+ of these little containers so I am at no risk of running out anytime soon.

4. raymo2u

raymo2u VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Looks perfect IMO

jwill likes this.