Become a Patron!

Calling Tube Mod Collectors, How much is this Worth?

iShruGs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Question to any collector out there that might be able to help, how much is a Surefire King mod Limited edition engraved friends and family worth?
Thinking about buying this because I used to have one back when they were all the rage, and it brings me back to a good place. I remember when i first got my king mod i felt like i had made it lol 4 years later still buying/trading/selling as much as i can haha

http://imgur.com/a/KJZcS

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They seem to be selling online anywhere from $200-$250.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that's a different story, I was just looking for an authentic King.

iShruGs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
oh yeah i was hoping to get some feedback from someone who might have had dealings with F&F Kings gotta be worth a little more id imagine

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
theyre oos in most places, i dont see a resale value much higher than retail... just because there are limited runs doesnt make it more expensive (in some cases it does if there is high demand).
most mods now are self adjusting to battery rattle this one i believe is telescopic and the pos pin has the adjusting piece, right?
like i said i dont see this being worth than a couple hundred bucks and even then good luck selling it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you're making an investment than I would probably take another route. However, it seems that this one has special value to you, in which case it is worth what you're willing to pay for it. If you want to flip it later though, you'll have to be patient to wait for someone else who has sentimental attachments to it.

iShruGs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys, owner is selling for well below retail so I was thinking of keeping and flipping later for below retail. Thanks for the help tho !

VU Sponsors