Become a Patron!

Campaign ball caps

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hello I know veteran hats may not be the rage for everyone and I've resisted the thought for years but does anyone here sport a cap? I've been trying to find a more modern hat with a vintage/distressed look to it.
Can anyone here recommend a place for cool hats? Sort of like this but I was hoping to find an OD Green version.
CAP-IRAQ-AFGHANISTAN-VETERAN-KHK-5717-5.jpg

Attachments

• CAP-IRAQ-AFGHANISTAN-VETERAN-KHK-5717-5.jpg
    CAP-IRAQ-AFGHANISTAN-VETERAN-KHK-5717-5.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 5

theisel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not sure if they have any distressed ones like those but I always see them at my va in Houston..but if you do find any good places please let me know I like the look of it first time seeing one actually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm not sure if they have any distressed ones like those but I always see them at my va in Houston..but if you do find any good places please let me know I like the look of it first time seeing one actually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So I ended up going with this hat. It was between this and the one above but in green. I chose this one because at least it has the Afghanistan Campaign medal on it. I'm not too keen on the "vet" on it... seems a bit redundant but whatever. The ribbons on the other one need to be updated. But I've searched many sites and if you don't want the black trucker hat looking type, then it's basically this or the one above in different colors (either khaki or od green) I'll let you know when it arrives if I like it.

OEF hat.jpg

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
While I liked the one that says "Iraq Afghanistan" I never went to Iraq. I was close to it at Desert Storm (finding a cool desert storm hat isn't easy) and again... I wish that it either does away with the ribbons or put the correct ones in it.

VU Sponsors