Become a Patron!

can anyone make ....The Kennedy ... by conspiracy liquids

wildchilli

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my all day daily is getting a little out of hand price wise as im buying it online with shipping cost

im willing to DIY it i should be able to reduce cost to a affordable level

can anyone HELP ! :)

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds yummy, never had it, though. Hopefully someone knows. Willing to bet it's a mostly TFA blend.

wildchilli

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds yummy, never had it, though. Hopefully someone knows. Willing to bet it's a mostly TFA blend.
it is a delicious sweet drop of umm cookie something and i need it its my crack lol
last order just kinda blew the lid off my enjoyment ( 5 x 120 mill ) with a hefty P&H from the US to OZ
will have to savour every drop until i get a clone of it
and some more juice recipes in the same range that will cater for my delicate taste should be a chance ( ive ordered 200 $ worth of flavours )

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Conspiracy Liquids, The Kennedy
A pistachio sugar cookie layered with sweet caramel and finishes delicious vanilla notes.

If anyone wants to take a shot at it, this is what I found regarding its flavor profile...

wildchilli

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Conspiracy Liquids, The Kennedy
A pistachio sugar cookie layered with sweet caramel and finishes delicious vanilla notes.

If anyone wants to take a shot at it, this is what I found regarding its flavor profile...

all ingredients ordered in bulk amounts :) already

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
This is a shot in the dark from the profile. maybe a starting point?

1% (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
2% Caramel (TPA)
3% Pistachio (TPA)
6% Sugar Cookie (CAP)

wildchilli

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
after getting the pistachio in hand smell test first in bottle woa baby thats a very overpowering flavor
i tried 1 % in a 30 ml mix lol it was all i could taste i diluted in a 120 mix still over the top it wasent till i got it changed to a 250 ml mix it was at a decent level

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
wow that's some strong stuff I never tried it. I looked here and didn't see a recommended starting percentage http://vapingunderground.com/threads/tfa-tpa-single-flavor-starting-percentages.979/ I found one here but not much info. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/35915 . Its good you were able to save it because I have dumped a couple bottles when doing what I know I shouldn't and that's shooting in the dark. keep us posted because I really like pistachio and this sounds like a good vape I will try when you get what your after. Remember your working with a single flavor and when you layer something over it that may overpower. sounds like your on track and I'm looking forward to your end result

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Not only have I vaped it but I personally know one of the founders/owners and no, I'm not getting any of you lot the recipe. As much as I'd love to help I am not getting in the middle of this one. . . not screwing up a personal relationship with one of the few RL people I can talk mixing with. (The guy is trying to buy a house at the moment and I will not be the next cuttwoodspy. . .) I will say that if you vape some, with a little thinking on it you'll get fairly close fairly quick.

http://www.madvapes.com/conspiracy-liquids-the-kennedy.html

Conspiracy has a new line out by the way, a max VG line with new flavors. Martial Law is one of them, a toasted peanut brittle that is ungodly disgustingly good in a genny. Only peanut vape I actually like. I made an even trade with their PR/marketing guy for 120ml of it for 120ml of my RY4...

Last edited:

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
@Tcar you have an ry4 recipe? Is it good?

I'd try this just after reading the flavor notes on some of these flavors and feed back from some vaping/mixing friends

5% Caramel (Original) (TPA)
5% Pistachios (TPA)
5% Sugar Cookie (CAP)

Last edited:

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mine is in-between wllmc's and huck's, and... Speaking of pistachio...

Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 0.2%
Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA) 0.5%
Butterscotch (FA)0.5%
FA Pistachio (FA)0.5%
Red Oak (TPA) 0.2%
RY4 Double (TPA) 5%
Vienna Cream (FA)0.5%

as for The Kennedy, when someone thinks they have it dailed in, I'll mix up a batch and give it to the original mixer to try blindly and i'll tell you what he says...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mine is in-between wllmc's and huck's, and... Speaking of pistachio...

Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 0.2%
Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA) 0.5%
Butterscotch (FA)0.5%
FA Pistachio (FA)0.5%
Red Oak (TPA) 0.2%
RY4 Double (TPA) 5%
Vienna Cream (FA)0.5%

as for The Kennedy, when someone thinks they have it dailed in, I'll mix up a batch and give it to the original mixer to try blindly and i'll tell you what he says...

That was actually RocketPuppy's RY4.

Question for you about your opinion of the FA Pistachio. Do you think that's the one for The Kennedy, or do you think the TFA one would serve better? I find the FA to be rather woody in taste. I haven't tried the TFA, but understand it to be sweeter, like the ice cream.

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That was actually RocketPuppy's RY4.

Question for you about your opinion of the FA Pistachio. Do you think that's the one for The Kennedy, or do you think the TFA one would serve better? I find the FA to be rather woody in taste. I haven't tried the TFA, but understand it to be sweeter, like the ice cream.
Yeah, got mixed up there... The additions are mine... The red oak lends a nice woody tone to reinforce the tobacco notes on DRY4, and the FA pistachio adds a nutty/dryness as well. Butterscotch pops on the top of the caramel in the DRY4.

I think you partially answered your question. I believe FW also makes a pistachio but I've never tasted it. Also, FA's has only recently been reformulated to be di/ap free.

To tell you what I get off the juice would be to describe it as a Keebler Pecan Sandy with pistachios instead of pecans.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Keebler Pecan Sandy with pistachios instead of pecans.
Yeah I want that! Trader Joe's has something like that. Pretty good, too.

I forgot about FW for Pistachio. I have FA and have been meaning to get TFA but always forget.

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That is the problem with DIY, always one more flavor to try and/or forget to buy.

It's all HIC's fault. That's what I tell myself...

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
@Tcar I must say that looks really thought out , balanced and tasty. I will give it a try at some point as RY4 variations are always in my daily rotation. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Back to The Kennedy that's cool to have the actual mixer critique the recipe. The only way for me to really get close is to actually get a sample and try and work through the flavor profile.

or maybe I will try this as a start

1% cookie FA
1% caramel FA
1% meringue FA
.5% pistachio FA
.5% vanilla classic FA

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
To be honest, at this point in DIY I am less worried about trying to clone or copy juice X, than to take the flavor profile of something I like and see where I can go with it.

The FA will be completely different from the original but with tweaking might please your palate more... Never know...

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
I mixed this and its tasty needs 2 weeks steep and it comes together nicely

3% Caramel (Original) (TPA)
5% Pistachio (TPA)
5% Sugar Cookie (CAP)
2% Vanilla Custard (TPA)

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
Hey Kyle that's my next move in the DIY is to get a scale. What an awesome recipe you have The Kennedy is amazing. The one I mixed above is a really good vape just not as tasty and smooth as the original

VU Sponsors