• totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • jacvapour.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smoko.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello,

I am new to vaping and i am still trying to find the right e-liquid i want a realistic as possible tobacco flavour I have tried Juul & Blu etc and i find the tobacco flavours taste of hints of chocolate / Coffee or are too sweet. I used to smoke rolling tobacco so i want a similar kind of taste

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. You might get more responses if you head over to the New Members thread and ask. This one kind of gets lost!

Are you looking for a smoky taste?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @lima2001 and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

My best advice is that you must try it because back when I was trying to find flavors I liked it took me tasting 100's. In my experience what others swear it was the answer or the best doesn't do it for me.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think OP has gone elsewhere. Maybe we were meant to suggest a popular brand of juice in tabac flavor?

Well, I hope we helped somewhat!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's no fun to have to be suspicious of people and hopefully I'm wrong, but it seems odd that somebody shows up on their first post mentioning 3 items that happen to be hot button issues at the moment. Well 2 as Juul and Blu are in the same category. Then asking about "realistic tobacco" flavors. On top of that, starting with a poll? Who does that? People just show up asking for suggestions.

Smells like somebody trying to get a feel for how the community thinks about and responds to these types of things.

Like I say. I hope I'm wrong.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's no fun to have to be suspicious of people and hopefully I'm wrong, but it seems odd that somebody shows up on their first post mentioning 3 items that happen to be hot button issues at the moment. Well 2 as Juul and Blu are in the same category. Then asking about "realistic tobacco" flavors. On top of that, starting with a poll? Who does that? People just show up asking for suggestions.

Smells like somebody trying to get a feel for how the community thinks about and responds to these types of things.

I think they are more of a shill because of all three being UK Companies.

upload_2020-2-7_15-20-29.png

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I don’t like posts like that either. Which is why I told them to head over to the new members thread. I get it if someone is a newb, and you are if you’ve only used closed pod systems, but it seems odd imho to write only one post about it.

I’m pretty sure ECF is going to be flooded with these kinds of posts. Especially if or when vape shops are forced to only sell certain flavors due to flavor bans.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
I agree with Carambrda that Real Tobacco Extracts is the best tobacco vaping liquid. I have vaped them for years as they are pure whole leaf tobacco extracts with no additives.
I am surprised that there is not more interest in these tobacco extracts in the forums - perhaps it is the cost or that so many people try faux tobacco flavors and give up on them because they contain artificial flavorings with weird flavor notes. In any case the pure tobacco extracts at https://real-tobacco-extract.com/ have never disappointed me.
If you are looking for real tobacco taste this is my recommendation.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree with Carambrda that Real Tobacco Extracts is the best tobacco vaping liquid. I have vaped them for years as they are pure whole leaf tobacco extracts with no additives.
I am surprised that there is not more interest in these tobacco extracts in the forums - perhaps it is the cost or that so many people try faux tobacco flavors and give up on them because they contain artificial flavorings with weird flavor notes. In any case the pure tobacco extracts at https://real-tobacco-extract.com/ have never disappointed me.

Thanks, I keep forgetting about them. I’ve been mixing my own juice so I haven’t been looking around.
If only tobacco flavors are available, people will be interested in good NET juice.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's because NET liquids are coil killers...delicous, but a pain in the ass....I've gone to DIY Inawera's tobacco flavorings....I liked Hangsen's but I heard they were chinese so I nixed them. quickly...The cleanest NET I've come across is Black Note, ......but at a dollar per ml.....to pricey for me to make a regular habit of.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It's because NET liquids are coil killers...delicous, but a pain in the ass....I've gone to DIY Inawera's tobacco flavorings....I liked Hangsen's but I heard they were chinese so I nixed them. quickly...The cleanest NET I've come across is Black Note, ......but at a dollar per ml.....to pricey for me to make a regular habit of.

Which INW tobaccos did you get? I wondered about them.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Black for pipe is my go to, the turkish ain't bad....and then from "German flavors"...I use a Shag flavoring....

Thanks. You’re one of the only people I’ve seen mentioning them.
But, I get juice as often as I can from Vash who does really good tobaccos.

VU Sponsors