Become a Patron!

Can clouds ever have a hint of their juice color?

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Okay, so I keep telling myself that this idea is crazy, and that clouds always come out white.
But I was on my porch yesterday vaping a custard flavor with golden brown color, & then switched to a strawberry ice cream cake flavor. I swear I could see a VERY slight pink tint to the strawberry clouds, where with the custard it was just white.
I've also had moments when I was vaping Vapetasia's Killer Kustard & thought that just for a second, the clouds looked a hint of yellow (this juice is straight yellow).
Could there be any truth to this? I'm talking extremely subtle colors here. I can't tell if it's just a psychological effect of knowing what flavor I'm vaping, or if it's really something I'm actually seeing with my eyes.
What do you think?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay, so I keep telling myself that this idea is crazy, and that clouds always come out white.
But I was on my porch yesterday vaping a custard flavor with golden brown color, & then switched to a strawberry ice cream cake flavor. I swear I could see a VERY slight pink tint to the strawberry clouds, where with the custard it was just white.
I've also had moments when I was vaping Vapetasia's Killer Kustard & thought that just for a second, the clouds looked a hint of yellow (this juice is straight yellow).
Could there be any truth to this? I'm talking extremely subtle colors here. I can't tell if it's just a psychological effect of knowing what flavor I'm vaping, or if it's really something I'm actually seeing with my eyes.
What do you think?
Personally, I think you seeing things bro. Light can be reflected on certain things to make you think you may be seeing things you are not. When I first started vaping and didn't know any better, I vaped different colored juices. I've vaped pink, blue, orange, and green juices. Clouds were always white. Now I just stay away from colored juices because I just think there is no need to put an extra chemical for color into my juice.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Personally, I think you seeing things bro. Light can be reflected on certain things to make you think you may be seeing things you are not. When I first started vaping and didn't know any better, I vaped different colored juices. I've vaped pink, blue, orange, and green juices. Clouds were always white. Now I just stay away from colored juices because I just think there is no need to put an extra chemical for color into my juice.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yeah I think you're correct, lol . I was thinking about it yesterday, & decided it likely was my lighting situation. :)

VU Sponsors