Become a Patron!

Can/does flavor chasing and stealth vaping go hand in hand?

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys, this is the first time I've ventured into the flavor chasing arena, and I'm hoping you can help me out. I'm looking for a good MTL RDA/RDTA to use for a stealth vape in the house. I've got what I believe is a good mod for such vaping. Just need a topper for it. I've got an ipower 80w, has TC and all that good stuff. Small form factor. I would like a good low profile RDTA. I don't need anything particularly special or a big tank. Just something so I can get my fix without clouding up the house. I guess you can consider me a cloud chaser, but I have to go outside to vape because of it. Like I said, I'm looking for a secondary setup so I can vape inside while watching TV with the family or spending time with the kiddos. I know the techniques of the double inhale or "swallowing" so that when I exhale there is little to no vapor.

Besides just tooting around the house, I want to be able to vape at work without drawing attention to myself. They've banned vaping in the plant and I don't want to constantly go outside to get my fix. Do MTL atomizers have a near silent draw, or are some better than others in this sense?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like my Kylin from Vandy Vape also I like the Amit 25 Single coil.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For dripping, the Pulse 22mm is a damn good RDA with really good flavor.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Stealthy in my opinion does not deliver flavor. Holding in a puff until nothing comes out doesn't cut it for me. I need a good exhale of a nice thick cloud to get good flavorful vapes. But I do use the Nautilus Minis and other similar tanks that deliver flavor although in my opinion it isn't the same as something like the Baby Beast or Melo III Mini.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, stealth vaping does not go hand in hand with flavor chasing.It sounds like you are more interested in a way to keep the cloudage down. don't know much about tanks. but something like a 16 mm dripper or squonking atty would work..

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My son just ordered a VandyVape MtL Berserker RTA, which he and I are both very eager to try out -- first true MtL tank I've seen in a LONG time!

There is one factor that kinda goes with both flavor chasing, and stealth vaping: low airflow -- with low airflow, a tight draw, you don't have so much air diluting the flavor of the vapor, AND, you can't go fogging up the place either, with low-airflow tight draw -- you do not huff for all you're worth, you take a sip as if from a straw; the longer you hold it, a) the less you'll exhale in terms of fog, and b) the better nic hit you'll get.. Exhaling via the nose also improves both flavor perception and nic hit.

My son and I both vape this way, sometimes in the same room for a few hours if we're watching TV, and we do NOT fog up the house, though we both vape quite frequently. He has a little more fog than I do, since he uses higher VG, but at low temp/wattage, he's still not even close to a "cloud chaser" -- like me, he finds it a great deal more important how it feels and tastes going IN, than in whatever comes OUT, which is totally irrelevant.

Andria

askalade

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow it surprised me that no one has recommended you a kayfun. If you are a mtl vaper the kayfun mini v3 in insanely good. If you are a DL vaper i would suggest buying the kayfun v5. It is pricey, but then again its one of the only atomizers not made in china. And it is THE only atomizer made in germany. It is by far one of the best engineerd pieces of vaping equipment ever made. I myself am a DL vaper and have been tinkering about getting one for a long time (reason for it because its so expensive). But i finally pulled the trigger yesterday. And in the end, you get what you pay for. I mean, this thing gives with a simple clapton build at 0.5 ohms at 25w gives me more flavor DL than my goon with a big staple staggered fused clapton. And the cloud production is not bad either. Its pretty stealthy. The flavor is without a doubt the best i've ever had. And since you vape it on 10-50w ranges your tank will last you a whole day! No more taking bottles of eliquid to work for me!!

VU Sponsors