Become a Patron!

Can help with not a clone, but something alike?

Severinomotta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hi you guys,

As my friends in here know i'm a beginner in DIY juices.

Have a few recipes that i created and i already like.

But, sometimes, i go back to a few commercial juices thats fits my taste.

One example is Riot, by Modus.

I'm not interested in making a Riot clone, but surely like do a recipe that have a Riot alike experience.

Have you guys some ideias of recipes that are in the Riot, lets say, "flavor zone and taste"?

Thansk you all

Best.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I'd do something like this:

All Flavorah brand

1%Green Apple
.8% Apple Cider
.8% Graham Cracker
.8% Custard
.4% Lime
.2% Pastry Zest
**.2% Bourbon for a special touch

Let that sit for about 3 days and you should be golden.

Most here do not go out their way to buy juice.. so it will be extremely hard to match an exact.
This should have you sort of close, just like you are asking for.

Severinomotta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I'd do something like this:

All Flavorah brand

1%Green Apple
.8% Apple Cider
.8% Graham Cracker
.8% Custard
.4% Lime
.2% Pastry Zest
**.2% Bourbon for a special touch

Let that sit for about 3 days and you should be golden.

Most here do not go out their way to buy juice.. so it will be extremely hard to match an exact.
This should have you sort of close, just like you are asking for.
Wow. Just by reading the recipe i can already fell the taste :)

Tahnks so much.

if i may ask another favor: can you say some brands of the flavors above? Cuase sometimes for a brand to another theres's a lot of difference, as you surely know better than i do...

thanks again

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi you guys,

As my friends in here know i'm a beginner in DIY juices.

Have a few recipes that i created and i already like.

But, sometimes, i go back to a few commercial juices thats fits my taste.

One example is Riot, by Modus.

I'm not interested in making a Riot clone, but surely like do do a recipe that have a Riot alike experience.

Have you guys some ideias of recipes that are in the Riot, lets say, "flavor zone and taste"?

Thansk you all

Best.
What do you taste? By @Smoky Blue ’s recipe, it looks like apple custardy type thing.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Wow. Just by reading the recipe i can already fell the taste :)

Tahnks so much.

if i may ask another favor: can you say some brands of the flavors above? Cuase sometimes for a brand to another theres's a lot of difference, as you surely know better than i do...

thanks again

Your first language is not English, and that is alright ;)

What ever flavors you do have, by other manufactures, try them all one at a time. Start low and work up the amount.
I only mix with Flavorah flavors. This recipe I gave you, is only a start, an idea. Best for you to try on your own, with what you already have.

I have no idea what you have, or have access to.

The flavor description he is requesting is this:

It is profiled to taste like a warm apple cider crisp stuffed full of ripe fuji apples. Topped with a delicate hint of tangy lime glaze and finalized with bits of warm crumb crust and cream overtones. All these different flavors harmonize together to form a smooth hit that is enjoyable from inhale to exhale.

https://www.ecigaretteempire.com/products/riot-by-modus-vapors-60ml

note: I did not add any sort of cinnamon.. and gave a basic graham cracker type crust. He did not want an exact recipe.. I gave a base for him to work with.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is profiled to taste like a warm apple cider crisp stuffed full of ripe fuji apples. Topped with a delicate hint of tangy lime glaze and finalized with bits of warm crumb crust and cream overtones. All these different flavors harmonize together to form a smooth hit that is enjoyable from inhale to exhale.

Those damn copywriters!! I want to try this now.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Those damn copywriters!! I want to try this now.

There are a thousand ways to making this.. I did not do an exact.
I could get really close with this one, @bobnat but mainly wanted to show how it was done for our op..

Its super easy with flv flavors.. but who knows what the op has on hand or will need to buy. :)

Severinomotta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Thanks @Smoky Blue . And yeah, english is not my first language, that said, sorry for the typos (like when i wrote fell insteado of FEEL, or Cuase instead of 'cause' lol) or even expressions that work in portuguese but not in english :)

And, also, you've said Flavorah in your post, but i was just blind by the vape in front of my screen lol.

As a closing, i think your recipe is a good start to play in the search for a Modus Riot alike juice.

Thanks

Best

Last edited:

Severinomotta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
What do you taste? By @Smoky Blue ’s recipe, it looks like apple custardy type thing.
Sorry for my bad english. What I meant is, just by reading the recipe i could imagine how it would taste. Here in Brazil we have an expression that is something like that: When a person tells you, for example, a nice lemon chicken recipe, you say: just by listening to you i already can feel the taste (like if the chicken were already in your mouth) lol.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry for my bad english. What I meant is, just by reading the recipe i could imagine how it would taste. Here in Brazil we have an expression that is something like that: When a person tells you, for example, a nice lemon chicken recipe, you say: just by listening to you i already can feel the taste (like if the chicken were already in your mouth) lol.
Gotcha. I was looking for the flavor profile of the juice you want to figure out. And your English is just fine!

VU Sponsors