Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
In one of my rare appearances as a working moderator, as a rule we do not delete threads.

We leave that to other forums.

But I will honor your wish to lock it down.

And I have done just that.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Unc, I'll make sure in the future that I don't start a thread without thinking it through first.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks Unc, I'll make sure in the future that I don't start a thread without thinking it through first.
Remember my dear and valued friend....it is just a forum. I took a huge risk starting a faith based thread...knowing that it could blow up from time to time....but that is what makes people who they are. Smile, grimace, take it all in stride!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Remember my dear and valued friend....it is just a forum. I took a huge risk starting a faith based thread...knowing that it could blow up from time to time....but that is what makes people who they are. Smile, grimace, take it all in stride!
I understand, and it might be a dick move on my part to have the thread closed like that, but thinking about 9/11 is super depressing so the thought of having to keep going in there discussing it wasn't a pleasant one. Besides, someone else started up a 9/11 thread about the same time I did, why should there be two of them?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I understand, and it might be a dick move on my part to have the thread closed like that, but thinking about 9/11 is super depressing so the thought of having to keep going in there discussing it wasn't a pleasant one. Besides, someone else started up a 9/11 thread about the same time I did, why should there be two of them?
Point well made.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the future you can just unsubscribe from the thread to avoid receiving notifications when someone posts in it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In the future you can just unsubscribe from the thread to avoid receiving notifications when someone posts in it.
Right, I still somehow miss the unsubscribe option all the time. I get emails updating me on every thread I ever commented on. LOL. Anyway, I think it's for the best. I only started it because we were arguing about that subject in some other thread so I thought it deserved its own thread, but I didn't think it through and don't really want to be looked at every day as the in-house conspiracy theorist, I'd rather concentrate on more productive things.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good idea, Because usually its very rare for us to close threads unless it is absolutely needed, be it a rare event of rule/staff abuse as these are our only reasons for closing one, Uncle Rj was very generous doing so for you :):)

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good idea, Because usually its very rare for us to close threads unless it is absolutely needed, be it a rare event of rule/staff abuse as these are our only reasons for closing one, Uncle Rj was very generous doing so for you :):)
His ass isn't as nice as yours tho, or is it?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Much appreciated. I doubt anyone will miss the thread though. ;)

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All good, from what I can tell everyone here has their own opinion, some more asses about it than others, but opinions are like those. I haven't seen anybody get stupid or just be a total dick about anything, even when they disagree.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All good, from what I can tell everyone here has their own opinion, some more asses about it than others, but opinions are like those. I haven't seen anybody get stupid or just be a total dick about anything, even when they disagree.
Yeah but it is a vaping forum and that thread just kept getting bumped up every five minutes. I don't want to be the one responsible for everyone having to relive that day every day here like this. I totally appreciate the moderators making this exception for me and I'll be more careful in the future.

vapedick

Member For 4 Years
Yeah but it is a vaping forum and that thread just kept getting bumped up every five minutes. I don't want to be the one responsible for everyone having to relive that day every day here like this. I totally appreciate the moderators making this exception for me and I'll be more careful in the future.
Yep. Go to the 9/11 conspiracy forum to post that stuff. There must be a few.
This is supposed to be a VAPE forum.....about vaping.
I wondered why it was done originally. I thought you were just trolling for an argument. Now you have given away your true personality, and it's scary.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep. Go to the 9/11 conspiracy forum to post that stuff. There must be a few.
This is supposed to be a VAPE forum.....about vaping.
I wondered why it was done originally. I thought you were just trolling for an argument. Now you have given away your true personality, and it's scary.
We got into the discussion in another thread and there was much discussion about starting up a thread on the subject rather than continuing to do it in that unrelated thread. I wasn't the only one and there were many people on both sides of the issue. I started the thread as a result of that but then I decided exactly what you said, this is a vapers forum and it wasn't really appropriate. So I guess I can't win for losing. If I start the thread I'm just trolling for an argument but if I close the thread that somehow proves I have a "scary personality." LOL, can't win for losing I guess.

vapedick

Member For 4 Years
We got into the discussion in another thread and there was much discussion about starting up a thread on the subject rather than continuing to do it in that unrelated thread. I wasn't the only one and there were many people on both sides of the issue. I started the thread as a result of that but then I decided exactly what you said, this is a vapers forum and it wasn't really appropriate. So I guess I can't win for losing. If I start the thread I'm just trolling for an argument but if I close the thread that somehow proves I have a "scary personality." LOL, can't win for losing I guess.
The original post and belief is what gave away your personality. I admire you for your realization that this was not the place for it.
No harm no foul.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The original post and belief is what gave away your personality. I admire you for your realization that this was not the place for it.
No harm no foul.
Well I won't comment on that because it would defeat the purpose of closing the thread since the argument would start up all over again. Have a great day and keep on vaping.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In one of my rare appearances as a working moderator, as a rule we do not delete threads.

We leave that to other forums.

But I will honor your wish to lock it down.

And I have done just that.

Those lines you come up with bring a smile to my face every time , love your sense of humor Sir , thats rare because most peoples attempts at humor just doesn't work for me . You can't try to be funny , either you are or your not and you Sir are blessed with that ability , keep up the great work lol.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm just funny looking.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm funny smelling ... rancid, really...

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm just funny looking.

You had me laughing my ass off last night , on many occasions the stuff you come up with makes me bust out laughing , like what you thought RJ's drivers license looked like lol. You had me rolling . And yes, you do look a little odd i would say but odd is not necessarily a bad thing.

When i said a lot of peoples humor just doesn't do it for me i generally meant people who try hard to be funny , you can always tell .

It can't be forced , it just flows , i know you don't force stuff because what you come up with seems to always work . Like in the blog thread with Browncoat , he was looking for reviewers and opinion writers and you said your opinions cannot be relied on and are always suspect .

Now to me , that shits funny , well done.

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm funny smelling ... rancid, really...

Yes, rancid is accurate , got to love people who just don't give a shit , nothing wrong with being rancid smelling .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see Whiskey may have entered the building , i wanted to ask her what she bought(i mean what Santa bought) her best friends for Christmas , been meaning to ask her that . I should of asked in the Kelli's critters thread i guess.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hummmmm, I bought my best friend my ok to get the truck he's been wanting for a year now
tumblr_mn7sisYUi21sq9kw6o1_500_zpsd311b6d8.gif

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hummmmm, I bought my best friend my ok to get the truck he's been wanting for a year now
tumblr_mn7sisYUi21sq9kw6o1_500_zpsd311b6d8.gif

What a girl , but thats not what i meant , you know who i mean , who's really mans best friend , c, mon now.

Hint ( i see 12 little legs moving)

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
AHHHH Haaaa They got treats and funny little clothes

da390d6d-7b4f-4965-bd85-15083650411c_zps90c35a95.jpg

Love it , love it , love it , i just love to always see how excited they get when you have something in a bag or start to unwrap a gift and they are jumping around .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That one on the left looks a little suspect , not sure if i would trust him , looks like he's just miserable and can't wait to go dump on your new rug somewhere .

Keep a close eye on that one, i have seen his kind before

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oops sorry , we posted at the same time , Whiskey huh , what a doll , thats my favorite one actually.

Christ
images

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!He's actually my top Therapy guy, he LOVES his job and is a pro(Grins proudly)

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!He's actually my top Therapy guy, he LOVES his job and is a pro(Grins proudly)

Hey, you don't have to tell me , he certainly looks like he loves his job. A therapist huh , of course , don't know how i missed that .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The one on the left looks REAL happy with the gift :D :D

Yes, exceedingly happy i would say . Really looks like he's enjoying the festivities .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, when they great a new person, its fun to watch the faces:D

I bet , iv'e always enjoyed watching victims faces before they check out permanently myself . Or should i say about to be mauled lol.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That sugar bear one looks real friendly , what youngster wouldn't be thrilled to death needing to hop that fence to retrieve his ball .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, shes a gentle giant truly

I never intended to find out myself , i'll just take your word for it . Just a fwiw , all owners say "gentle giant" and of course "she wouldn't harm a fly " and that may be true but according to the last time i looked , pretty sure i'm not an insect , maybe a little bit on my mothers side but very little.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Certified Therapy dogs must be gentle

tumblr_mnoejkTQp01qkegu7o1_500_zps77acafa2.gif

IMG_1643_zps31aa01ef.jpg

Wow , i didn't realize they were actual therapy dogs , i thought you were just bs ing with the therapy stuff as in "ones a shrink" . Very nice , got to love it.

VU Sponsors