Become a Patron!

Can I get your opinion on the subtleties/ difference of different juice adatives (malic acid, citric

Ksprings

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can anyone really break down the subtle differences and the situat ions that you would use these additives with and at which %... I would love to have some opinions on what you guys use this stuff in and what it does to your juice..

- Malic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Sucralose & Ethyl Maltol
- Tartaric Acid
- Smooth
- Any other common ones you guys can think of?

I just haven't seen too much cut and dry information and experiences drawn out for these types of things... Your opinion is very welcome!

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Malic acid for more of a whole mouth feel.. IMHO if I did use it would be in little tiny itty bitty doses not sure how well it goes with being inhaled.

Citric acid.. tart sour.. again not sure how well your lungs are going to react to it.

Sucralose not a fan of it here, I do not enjoy it.

Ethyl Maltol. cotton candy, adds a sweet flavor, to much and I get a headache.

Tartaric acid is another I am unsure of vape safety wise but used in banana flavoring for that bite.

Smooth is an additive from FA if I am not mistaken and tfa has one as well for rounding out harsh notes. I prefer magic mask.

MTS vape and bitter wizards. Vape wiz adds a sweet almost nutty note is considered a tobacco. Bitter rounds off the sweet and increases the bitter note.

VU Sponsors