Become a Patron!

Can I put a drop of 1.5 mg e juice on my tongue safely

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My work has gotten ridiculous so I was wondering if I could put a small drop of my 1.5 mg e juice on my tongue since I cannot vape? I get e juice in my mouth sometimes with no ill effects while vaping.

Thanks

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds like desperation to me. Yes, 1.5mg/ml is almost no nicotine at all...

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you think fa peppermint would work in a diy breath spray? I know it isn't an essential oil but I have that. Only looking for flavor.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've made candy with TFA flavor and nicotine. It's in a thread in the DIY forum. A bunch cheaper than gum or lozenges, kinda fun, and delicious.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've made candy with TFA flavor and nicotine. It's in a thread in the DIY forum. A bunch cheaper than gum or lozenges, kinda fun, and delicious.
Is that the same diy where you post vaping recipes?

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Using the figures of 30 drops per ml, one drop of 48 ml base on the tongue will give about the same nic as a full flavor cigarette. Drops may vary in size depending on the tip. I would not worry about being exact in measurements, just as long as you're close. Even cigs would vary greatly in the amount of nicotine delivered. Just be sure to keep track of what you're doing.

Using 1.5 mg/ml juice, you would need a full ml to be in the range of a Marlboro Red.

VU Sponsors