1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

Can I use a Sub Ohm tank on the Dovpo M VV safely?

Discussion in 'Help I have questions!' started by BrettSavagewood, Nov 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. BrettSavagewood

BrettSavagewood New Member

Blog Posts:
    I purchased a Dovpo M VV and would like to use a Sub Ohm tank with it. It's a variable voltage mech mod with safety features so I thought it would be ok to put a Sub tank on it but thought I should check with more knowledgeable people first. Any advice would be appreciated.

Buddha222, Vape Fan and Pegleg Meg like this.
  2. Pegleg Meg

Pegleg Meg Yarrr, me booty VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:

Are you talking about this box?

1502195943122145752.jpg

If so, yes it's okay. This is not a mechanical mod, if you saw it labeled that way, the label was wrong. This is a regulated mod, regulated via potentiometer (the little wheel at the bottom.

What's dangerous is putting Any atomizer without a protruding 510 pin on a mechanical mod with no 510 pin, some call them hybrid top mech mods. In that case the 510 of the atty touches the battery directly - and if the pin doesnt stick out past the outer threading, it will cause an instant hard short.

Tl:dr yes it's safe, that mod is not a mechanical mod anyway, thank you for being safe, vape on :D

Vape Fan and The Cromwell like this.
  3. jwill

jwill The Great King of Nothing VU Donator Gold Contributor VU Challenge Team Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, its safer than walking on a sidewalk while looking at your cell phone. You are going to like this mod. It is a good one.

4. Wtmke1

Wtmke1 Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    That's a tough one. Walking and Vuing. Gotta be quick for those sales though.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Vape Fan, Pegleg Meg and jwill like this.
  5. BrettSavagewood

BrettSavagewood New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the help I really appreciate it. As an inexperienced vaper I'm glad this community is here

Vape Fan, Wtmke1 and Pegleg Meg like this.
  6. Pegleg Meg

Pegleg Meg Yarrr, me booty VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:

:cheers: