Become a Patron!

Can I use an 1+ ohm tank?

New to vaping (quitting the ciggs) and I was talked into a sub ohm set up by a friend. I bought a Wotofo flux mod and a Falcon tank. It hits very hard and from what I'm reading I think it's because its sub ohm. Can I buy any 1+ ohm tank for this mod? I've searched but can't find a good answer. Thanks

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
New to vaping (quitting the ciggs) and I was talked into a sub ohm set up by a friend. I bought a Wotofo flux mod and a Falcon tank. It hits very hard and from what I'm reading I think it's because its sub ohm. Can I buy any 1+ ohm tank for this mod? I've searched but can't find a good answer. Thanks

The tank does not determine the ohms... your coil does.
According to the specs for your mod - Wotofo Flux - the resistance range is .08-3.0Ohm.
https://www.wotofo.com/wotofo-flux-kit.html

So as long as your using proper batteries, any Ohm coil within that range will be fine.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
also you can use lower wattage, open up the air flow, take smaller puffs and of course vaping is not smoking, it takes a bit of time getting used to inhaling pg/vg just like it did when you first started smoking.

Yep.. already getting easier to hit. Takes a lot less than the vape pen I tried years ago. Seems my Flux tank is leaking a little though... bummer. I read a lot of good reviews on this thing.

VU Sponsors