Become a Patron!

Can I use tfa vanilla swirl as replacement for tfa Bavarian cream

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have Bavarian cream due to its contents. Can I sub vanilla swirl and come close or maybe add something else with vanilla swirl to come closer?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
To me, they don't really taste the same, but they're both pretty good. On the other hand, do you have FA Vienna Cream?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've heard so. I haven't tried that myself, but when people don't have Vienna Cream, I've seen lots of people suggest it to replace Bavarian.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wish I could be more help, but I'm sure it'd be good, especially since you like Vienna.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was on TFA's site the other day and saw they now have Bavarian Cream DX.
http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-7714-dx-bavarian-cream.aspx
I haven't tried it but I will next order. On to your original question, I wouldn't call it a an exact match, but Ive used Vanilla Swirl as a replacement for BC quite a few times., I really like adding Vanilla Swirl to a lot of my recipes (I actually prefer it to BC). Good luck!

Cheers,
Steve

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was on TFA's site the other day and saw they now have Bavarian Cream DX.
http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-7714-dx-bavarian-cream.aspx
I haven't tried it but I will next order. On to your original question, I wouldn't call it a an exact match, but Ive used Vanilla Swirl as a replacement for BC quite a few times., I really like adding Vanilla Swirl to a lot of my recipes (I actually prefer it to BC). Good luck!

Cheers,
Steve
I think a lot of your posts at another place were why I got that flavor to begin with :) I sure vaped a lot of it!

VU Sponsors