Become a Patron!

Can I use the pre-built Clapton coils provided in the Gemini RTA box in my twisted messes RDA? Als0-

brian435baer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey,
How is everybody this morning ?
I'm doing GREAT!
Been a good week, lots of Vape Mail coming in - love that sh!t man! Got 6* packages today - and I need more tanks to try the flavor's, I REALLY want to run my new twisted messes RDA -

I have recently been given a twisted messes RDA and the Gemini RTA tank,
I'm not really sure which one would be better for flavor, but none the less I have no idea on how to build coils. I have the wire, both titanium and Kanthal, and in all different size's, and I have a building kit (kaos builders kit)
But anywho, I'll figure that out some other time -

The Gemini RTA that I got given to me says it comes with 2* Pre-Built *Clapton Coil's in it for the RTA itself - my question is, can I use those two prebuilt Clapton coils that came with the Gemini in my Twisted messes RDA?

Just take them out of the Gemini packaging and place them In the post's on my twisted messes RDA ?

and just wick them like any other build?
Or should I just use them in the RTA to be safe and ensure a quality Vaping experience.
I really want to use my RDA because I Have not been able to since I got it.
But I also wouldn't mind using the Gemini RTA if this seems like a bad idea or it will not work very well because they are made for the RTA.

Thank you in advanced and I'm very much looking forward to a response - I am watching this thread very closely because I am ready to start using ether the Gemini RTA or Twisted Messs RDAZ

THANN YOU

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If the coils are loosely in the box and not mounted on the Gemini, you can. Otherwise, you might have a problem in regards to the coil's legs.

brian435baer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay thank you.
Have you used either of the two tanks/RDA I mentioned above?
The Gemini RTA or the Twistd Messes RDA?
I also have a FreeMax Scylla Tank, which is for prebuilt coils & also has an extra RTA head with capability to use single or dual cool

brian435baer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you have used Gemini RTA or twisted messes RDA - which would you say would be better to use for flavor ? I really like the look of the twisted Messes RDA but the Gemini RTA seems like it might be good also - mainly because I prefer not to drip - but in this case, I switch flavor's ALOT and am considering the RDA over the RTA because I'd simply just have to take the RDA apart and switch cotton for a new flavor where as I'd have to open the Gemini tank and switch it out - but I don't know..I've never used either and I'm a newbie at building coils and cotton and things like that, but I really want to learn because I have a lot of Kanthal wire from anarchist Vape supply & I also have a tube of pre-cut Titanium Wire. I really do want to use that titanium on a build because I can use TC with it but I tried twisting my own coils out of two strains and I failed. LOL
I have a kaosBuilders kit - all tools nessisairy to build and cotton.
Don't know how to use it though and can't find YouTube info.
Thanks inadvance man your awesome!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
IMO, I think, the RDA is better with the Clapton coils, and the airflow adjusted properly. I'm not so impressed by the Gemeni RTA. In addition, due to mentioning wanting to switch flavors a lot, the RDA also has the advantage. With a tank, besides re-wicking, you need to clean a lot more.

VU Sponsors