Can i vape CBD

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by Ninno, Aug 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Ninno

Ninno New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Tank can i vape CBD oil

2. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    good question..I know there is a CBD vape juice on the market but I can't say for certain if it is desgined to be compatible with our vaping gear.

3. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    While I have had no personal experience with CBD oil, I have heard that people do vape it.

I also have heard that it is more effective if you place a drop or two under your tongue.

Letitia9 and MarkS like this.
  4. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    on our vape gear or do you have to use those atomizers the *** guys use.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2017
  5. HondaDavidson

HondaDavidson Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Oil probably not... cbd infused ejuice yes....

Could drip or dab oil on a dripper or RDTA though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

r055co and Letitia9 like this.
  6. HondaDavidson

Blog Posts:
    Comes from same place in same process difference is the Sex and strain of the plant......

So yeah same gear as for wax and oil use.

Type of gear required depends on type and extent of processing from plant to finished product.

Edit: Reference not allowed

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2017
    Ms. Trixy and EMusic like this.
  7. HondaDavidson

Blog Posts:
    Oral is a more direct route and often higher dosage drop vs vapor..... But as with all medicne affectiveness depends on purpose and method of use....

Wife uses a spray for muscle and Tendon pain.. Works as good or better than Opiod for everyday type pain.

Ms. Trixy likes this.
  8. fozzy71

fozzy71 Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I bought some ready to vape CBD juice from vape shops (CBD One 150mg/ml and Waffle Man 200mg/30ml) and did run a tank of it thru a RTA without issue then I just decided to drip it in an RDA. I later bought some Koi White 100mg/ml and mixed it with my DIY juices at 100 - 150mg/ml. I am almost out and while I did find it beneficial at this point I likely won't be buying any more as it is pricey. I use rayon for wicking my rebuildables and I would think it might gunk up factory coils fairly quick but can't say for sure.

Letitia9 and HondaDavidson like this.
  9. pescadore

pescadore Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I vape CBD daily and it does help with pain (I have RA). I vape it with my VT Inbox and Druga RDA

2WhiteWolves and Letitia9 like this.
  10. chanelvaps

chanelvaps Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Could you be specific about which you buy and if one can vape it with regular gear?

pescadore likes this.
  11. pescadore

Blog Posts:
    The CBD I vape is carried by my local B&M. It is a concentrate and I just add about 10 drops in my RTA and vape away. I would give you the brand name but the label is soaked and unreadable.

12. pescadore

Blog Posts:
    If I am using my VT Inbox, I drip it straight into my rda. Once the cotton is soaked, it lasts a while.

13. MrScaryZ

MrScaryZ VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Yeah go for it works great and other stuff too

14. HondaDavidson

Blog Posts:
    How gunky is the CBD juices?

Would a nautilus or other coilhead tank be suitable for the ejuice stuff?

Or is CBD more suitable to Rebuildables.

Rev likes this.
  15. Rev

Rev New Member

Blog Posts:
    I vape Alpine Hemp CBD in my smokteck tfv12. I only know about this brand and it is a very clean vape and tastes great. It seems to vape just like regular e-liquid.

16. fozzy71

fozzy71 Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    My Koi 1000mg/30ml that I put into my DIY at around 150mg/30ml can be a bit 'chunky' and will sometimes cause the thinner drip tips to clog up when trying to drip into my RDA. I only ran one tank full thru an RTA when I first tried it (it was pancake man 200mg/ml which was also somewhat chunky) and wouldn't really recommend it based on my experience with the dropper bottle tips.

Ms. Trixy likes this.
  17. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy Plentiful Feasts and Happy Holidays to All VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I've found running it through ejuice isn't the way to go. We love vaping. Trying to add something to it for the purpose of pain relief seems ineffective.

If you really want/need the medicinal value of CBD, I suggest doing a tincture. A few drops under the tongue. It's like taking a pain pill without the spaced out affects. I need it for pain. So, I take it as medicine. Koi is indeed a very good brand. Quite pure.

jmoney426, HondaDavidson and fozzy71 like this.
  18. HondaDavidson

Blog Posts:
    Yeah I agree tintype would be best.....

I'm also trying to find a REASON for her to quit the sticks full time... smoking is a much easier and more efficient nic delivery system..... figure adding pain control to the vape might add benefits.

Ms. Trixy likes this.
  19. chanelvaps

chanelvaps Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I also asked about vaping it in this forum. I bought the Koi brand, 500mg. Got it a few days ago. I have a mod with a dripper I was not using so I dedicated it to this. I built a simple coil, added some KGD and it sits here at my desk. I drip a little of something else (currently Kilo Honey Cream) on the coil, add a couple drips of CBD and vape it awhile. Maybe do this 3-4 times. I feel a difference in pain management and anxiety. Do it a couple times a day.

HondaDavidson likes this.
  20. falcor

falcor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Blue Moon Hemp is the brand I discovered. They make some other stuff like subliglals, but their main thing is CBD e-juice. They have four flavors, each in four different strengths (going to to 400mg or 450mg, I forget).

I got the cereal-flavored one, and it tasted very good; it was lightly sweet, nothing super special on the flavor but it was only good flavor, none of the bad flavors sometimes associated with CBD.

But I stopped using it in lieu of sublingual drop which I just felt worked better (and maybe a bit cheaper per mg, even for well-rated ones)

But if you want to vape it, give Blue Moon a look.

21. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Blog Posts:
    I never vape CBD, cause I don't know if CBD is legal in some ways.

22. HondaDavidson

Blog Posts:
    What state or country are you in? That will determine legality.

23. SmokeyMountain

SmokeyMountain New Member

Blog Posts:
    if you want to vape cbd you need to get "cbd vape juice". do not put that vape juice under your tongue, that is a tincture or edible cbd not a juice. when you vape cbd oil if you use your normal rig you will burn out and gunk up your coils much faster. I would suggest buying a cbd pen, they are inexpensive and you can get them online easily. The cotton in the coils is less compacted to make it easier to vape a thicker e-liquid. When you buy a CBD liquid it should have around 3% thc levels. this is not enough to get you "high" but some CBD brands have higher levels and you end up getting a buzzy high from them.