Become a Patron!

Can I vape my head at less than the recommended wattage?

CABBA

Member For 4 Years
It's like a vaper feeding frenzy in here. The vape shops must be all the buzz today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
do the vapeshops vape hard?
25r30wi.gif

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
with the melo you can use anything on the atlantis system ...
that would be :

Triton coils
0.5 Clapton
0.15 ni200 Clapton
0.3 triton
0.4 triton
1.8 triton (mouth to lung) - lower wattage
0.5 aspire atlantis 2
0.2 aspire atlantis 2
1 ohm aspire atlantis 2
0.15 aspire atlantis vaporshark coils
atom vapes aspire coils
0.5 eleaf ijust2
0.3 eleaf ijust2
0.15 eleaf ijust2 ni200
0.5 eleaf ijust2 ti
the above can all be found at www.sweet-vapes.com

also
0.5 ohm coil - silo beast
0.2 ohm coil - silo beast
0.15 ohm coil - silo beast
these are found http://www.beyondvape.com/store/tanks-coilheads-c-221_236/

all have varying ranges of recommended power uses.. like @Paratech said this may be worth exploring. If you do enjoy lower power and a more ouf a mouth to lung type of vape - something closer to a cigarette the 1.8 ohm triton coil is EXCELLENT.
I didn't know all those would fit the melo 2 that's pretty cool. This is the tank I got for my mom to try to get her off analogs. She really likes it any suggestions for the best tc coil for a mtl experience she doesn't like the dl style vaping but tank is easiest to use for her. Thanks

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't know all those would fit the melo 2 that's pretty cool. This is the tank I got for my mom to try to get her off analogs. She really likes it any suggestions for the best tc coil for a mtl experience she doesn't like the dl style vaping but tank is easiest to use for her. Thanks
the triton 1.8 ohm coil is a terrific mouth to lung vape, BUT its Kanthal.
the other triton coils are stainless and can be used with the 316ss profile for tc - I use the 0.4 ohm ones on my dna200.

IF MEMORY serves, the eleaf ni200 coils can be successful as a mouth to lung, but in my opinion, she would probably enjoy the 1.8 Kanthal coil more, if she is a mouth to lung vapor

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@CABBA is giving a lot of good info. The OP is getting a crash course in forum trolling and neck-beard styled vaping.

Thanks, brah!

CABBA

Member For 4 Years
@CABBA is giving a lot of good info. The OP is getting a crash course in forum trolling and neck-beard styled vaping.

Thanks, brah!
What I'm giving you is a lesson in how to vape like a champ. Competition style. I'm droppin kilowatts on ya lips.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The person giving you the bad advice could just be an ECF spy or PAID Troll would you put any value in someone who probably looks like this?

images

CABBA

Member For 4 Years
The person giving you the bad advice could just be an ECF spy or PAID Troll would you put any value in someone who probably looks like this?

images
Steve. You have no friends. Keyboard warrior, loner; that's what you are.
Me... I vape to the extreme. If you don't like it, keep moving.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A new Member with only 2 likes should not throw stones and why are you addressing me? I made a statement about someone and you must feel you fit the description of giving bad advice. :poop:

Acidiumsix

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
not a competition... Maybe you forgot; but, when someone is first making the switch its all about getting them off cigarettes.
Enjoy your hardcore vape and let others enjoy and explore what they want.
congratulations on achieving hardcore vape status
i think if the op cant sense the "do what gets you feeling right" -ness of cabbas post then he/she is a little slow..newbie or not...obviously nobodys gonna want to taste burnt cotton with every drag...and obviously nobodys gonna go from smoking cigs to smoking cigs filter first(which is what taking cabbas post seriously would amount to..but im new on the forum so what do i know..?!!

Acidiumsix

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

images
i must be in the wrong forum..i used to look like that and still listen to my old hardcore vinyl..did i sign up to some republican judgementalist anti-anarchist political forum by accident? i know im responding to. a dead and forgotten thread but i really dont know too much about this "place" and i fully support keeping the hardcore scene alive (as far as music and the overall outlet it provided..at least theres some real passion behind that look if you know anything about it) if i stumbled into a zone where this is the general opinion i should bail before im thrown out by some guy in a turtleneck...

Last edited:

VU Sponsors