Become a Patron!

Can I vape plain VG and nicotine?

Hey, new member here and new to vaping, ive been looking on websites a week now to start vaping as my friend bought me one and im all for something that will get me to quit smoking.. though I want to make it with the least ingredients as im not so keen on smoking art flavours and PG...
will vaping plain VG and nicotine in the ecig be ok? plus how will i mix it to make the nicotine 6mg strong?
any good places you have to recommend to buy nicotine? im currently look at liquidbarn ...i live in australia and posting is so expensive so id rather be sure what im getting is going to be good..
plus any good vapers you have to recommend? i currently have a really cheap one with no settings..
thanks

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yes :)

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The questions were vague enough that I'd recommend searching the VU threads for some ideas and info and asking about them further. Certainly you can vape the VG or PG w/o flavors or nicotine, and/or with nicotine and flavors. There are now even two types of nicotine available.

I'd definitely recommend cruising the forums.

yeah i know :teehee: ive been spending too much time on this and today I just want to get it over with and order, :giggle: that was really my main concern though so thanks

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
yeah i know :teehee: ive been spending too much time on this and today I just want to get it over with and order, :giggle: that was really my main concern though so thanks

So you want a recommendation on a source for liquid nicotine base and new vape setup, right? I would say just find whoever ships to you cheapest first, then ask about that company here specifically - there are a LOT of places to buy nicotine base.

You may need to do a separate thread on a vaping device, try to say what device you have now specifically, and what things you like and don't like about it, then you might get some useful suggestions

Welcome to VU :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
When I first started vaping I thought vaping anything but tobacco or plain was ridiculous too

Now I laugh at myself, sitting here vaping cracker jacks and cookies :teehee:

But welcome to VU - have a fun and safe vaping journey :wave:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU. You can absolutely vape VG base + nicotine. If you want the easiest thing take a look at Nude Nicotine base+nic. they have dropped their price in half recently and you can get 1000ml 100% VG for $12 now. IMO it is the smoothest pre mix you can buy.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Carolina Xtract in a VG base and Monarch Liquids VG. With straight VG it will be thick like syrup so I mix 10% distilled water. DO NOT USE TAP WATER. Use distilled water; it's like $2 a gallon at Walmart. Get a scale that will handle grams to .000 places

Here's a quick, down and dirty recipe for what you want in a 30ml quantity:

Using 100mg/1ml nicotine in a straight VG base: 2.224 grams
Using Monarch Liquids VG: 35.532 grams

If you want to make 30 ml with 10% distilled water:

Using 100mg/1ml nicotine in a straight VG base: 2.224 grams
Using Monarch Liquids VG: 31.752 grams
Pure distilled water: 3.000 grams

VU Sponsors