Become a Patron!

can my username be changed w/out setting up a new account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i ask because i am member #5000... and i would like my name to be changed to "member #5000"... is this doable?

mods...? what say you?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should be able to, ask one of the moderators to help you out with it

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thats why i posted it here. this is the request forum is it not?

...or Mr. 5000.. i like the sound of that!

or 2C5000

bobby.q

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
3uhyvygu.jpg

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@VaporJoes the bossman will have to approve it.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How do you know you are 5000 ??? Just asking

I was going to ask this question. I wasn't paying attention when I signed up, thinking I'd be choosing a username later in the process. I'd really like to be a little less public than using my real name.:cool:

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was going to ask this question. I wasn't paying attention when I signed up, thinking I'd be choosing a username later in the process. I'd really like to be a little less public than using my real name.:cool:
@VaporJoes what name would you like

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you proud of who You are? I have spent thousands putting my name out there. I AM Mark Robinett, Owner of M&S Cycles, Houston, Texas. Hell. ask Google, or Yahoo, any China Vendor, the guy down the street, some guy in an alley, the time Men could hide is over. "my pager didn't go off". Didn't hear it, riding my Motorcycle. Nice try though.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The shit is out. Make it what you will/ Phd Fuckin' doctor. Happy now. , My Tarp. P H D. I know about computers. I make it knowing more than they do.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I could only have a Woman to be with me, life would be grand. I have the damn money, not the girl. Harh-ly. 138 is bigger. All you care about is Money. All I care about is love. Machines don't mean shit.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd like very much my username to be a null string. Now *that* would be special :)

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sorry for starting this thread @ the mods. did not realize that it would start all of this...

well no replies so i guess that means no change...?

*EDIT* those of you who also want a dif name... just re-register a new account. im asking that my name be changed because i do not want to lose my member #5000.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors