Become a Patron!

Can not find my coils online

I have a H-PRIV 2 225W. I can not find the replacement coils anywhere online. It came with a 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 Quadruple Coil and a 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T12 Duodecuple Coil.

I want to get the 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 Quadruple Coil as it lasted a lot longer but I will take whatever fits at this point.

Can anyone help me out?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use the X4 Baby Beast coils in my Baby Beast so I think you might be having a hard time trying to find a Q4 because you aren't looking for the right coils. Hope I was helpful. Good Luck

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was on that site but I am confused because some sites were listing the same coil as "baby" and "big baby".
I think you can tell I'm a bit new to this

Blame Smok, way too many atomizers with similar names imo. What you need are coils compatible with the Baby Beast or Big Baby Beast. Just don't get coils for the TF12, Prince, etc - make sure they are for the Baby Beast or Big Baby

Tey vapordna, their link in that search has the correct coils

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Might be more helpful if we identify the Tank you need the coils for. I am thinking it is a Baby Beast like I use but since I do not own an H-Priv I can't say for sure. So lets do away with the guesswork and what tank do you need the coils for?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a H-PRIV 2 225W. I can not find the replacement coils anywhere online. It came with a 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 Quadruple Coil and a 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T12 Duodecuple Coil.

I want to get the 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 Quadruple Coil as it lasted a lot longer but I will take whatever fits at this point.

Can anyone help me out?
I got a pack from here-
https://www.eightvape.com/products/smok-tfv8-v8-baby-beast-big-baby-beast-coils
Any of the coils on that list will fit your tank. Just select the Q4 if that's what you want. I also got the baby mesh coils while I was there. They work great.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ya that first link is gonna be my best bet. Thank you everyone who replied :)

Take a closer look because I did just a quick perusal and found some sites selling 5 packs and others selling 3's. Not being a user of those coils I can't point you to my supplier. Good Luck

VU Sponsors