Become a Patron!

Can putting an opposite flavor into my tank to the prior flavor create a blank taste?

I am using my eGo C-twist with a kranger evod clearomizer and yesterday I had Vapin plus Cappacino, which is a bold flavor, then earlier today I decided when my tank was running near empty to run my tank and coil under some cold water to rinse it and try out my Hold Fast Jaws flavor that a friend gave me and that I've never tried. At first I thought the flavor was just weak so after a few hours I poured the rest back into the bottle again and just put my Ruthless Swamp Thang in, but the flavor is nearly the exact same flavorless taste I was getting with the Jaws flavor. Now I'm sure I don't have vapers fatigue because I've also been vaping on my halo g6 with a minitank full of 5-star misojuicy and I also pulled a few drags from my mark ten menthol with some halo malibou mixed into the cartomizer and I could taste both fine. So my question is did the Vapin Plus Cappacino left in the wick of my coil mix with the other sweater flavors to produce a blank taste?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am using my eGo C-twist with a kranger evod clearomizer and yesterday I had Vapin plus Cappacino, which is a bold flavor, then earlier today I decided when my tank was running near empty to run my tank and coil under some cold water to rinse it and try out my Hold Fast Jaws flavor that a friend gave me and that I've never tried. At first I thought the flavor was just weak so after a few hours I poured the rest back into the bottle again and just put my Ruthless Swamp Thang in, but the flavor is nearly the exact same flavorless taste I was getting with the Jaws flavor. Now I'm sure I don't have vapers fatigue because I've also been vaping on my halo g6 with a minitank full of 5-star misojuicy and I also pulled a few drags from my mark ten menthol with some halo malibou mixed into the cartomizer and I could taste both fine. So my question is did the Vapin Plus Cappacino left in the wick of my coil mix with the other sweater flavors to produce a blank taste?
Well that's a good one...but I tend to take my tanks completely apart, pull the coil, rinse base, top cap, glass and drip tip under hot tap water..then pull a paper towel thru the glass and dry off the parts.. Then install a brand new coil, prime it with a few drops of my new flavor, fill the tank and take a few primer puffs without firing the button...when I know the coil is nice and juicy I take my first hit...perfect flavor every time...good luck!

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cant be of much help but I know I once vaped a coffee blend from vaporfi....didnt care for it, and I soon found out I had to soak every part of the tank in vinegar overnight before it would come out. Which it did thankfully.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, you can alway just try vaping through it. If it continues to have no taste to you, it just might be fatigue. Otherwise, take it apart, clean everything really well and try again.

It this a stock coil or do you rebuild? If stock, give it a dry burn and rinse, give it a bit and reload. If rebuilt coil, re-wick it. Stay hydrated, too.

I tried my old evod tank that I think had a crack in it but the flavor of the same liquid was much better so I've concluded the coil on my tank was the problem. I wen't out and picked up a new coil as well as a new spark xl3 tank (which turned out to be crooked >:| ). Thankyou everyone for helping me though.

VU Sponsors