Become a Patron!

Can someone give me an advice in this!?

Hey everyone :)
I quite smocking three years ago! I have really stressful events these days, I smocked last week super light cigarette around 1/2 per day and I don't want to go back to cigarette, so for that I ordered vapor with % 0.03mg nicotine, the lowest one I could find, I'm vaping now since two days, The first day I have short in breath after 2 inhales, the second time I start feeling my heart rate increased so much, The second day I used the inhaler 3 times, each time from 2-3 inhale, and I feel my heart want to go out from my chest, beating so fast!
I use this flavor below! should I go lower than that?!

20pg/80vg
0.03mg nicotine
ccf1406c17f6eb56e3211a87301bb6be.jpg

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey James, welcome to VU. It might depend on what device/tank you are using, and at what wattage? I always start lower and work your way up in wattage until you reach a pleasant vape experience.

Thanks for your respond and your time Chris.
I use eGo AIO with SS316-0.6ohm head/coil 15W – 28W
I tried the lowest nicotine I found % 0.03mg 20pg/80vg.
I don't inhale into my lung directly, from mouth to lung also with cotton filter to make the inhale tight like cigarette.
After 2-3 inhales and after 5-10min my heart will start beating fast!

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
This may sound odd.. but is your draw to tight? If it is, it may be like holding your breath which would actually cause the symptoms you describe. Try opening your airflow a bit or taking shorter puffs.

This may sound odd.. but is your draw to tight? If it is, it may be like holding your breath which would actually cause the symptoms you describe. Try opening your airflow a bit or taking shorter puffs.
I tried at the first day without the filter, I just added it to make it very close to cigarette :)
Between 2-3 seconds each inhale!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Well are you staying hydrated? Drink tons of water when vaping mate. It could also be your body getting used to the vapor, it takes a little adjustment. Maybe do what @gbalkam suggested and open your airflow a bit. You might also be allergic to either the VG or PG, it's rare but does happen. Grats on deciding to go to vaping instead of smoking. Hope you can get this sorted out and get to properly enjoy your vape :vino:

Well are you staying hydrated? Drink tons of water when vaping mate. It could also be your body getting used to the vapor, it takes a little adjustment. Maybe do what @gbalkam suggested and open your airflow a bit. You might also be allergic to either the VG or PG, it's rare but does happen. Grats on deciding to go to vaping instead of smoking. Hope you can get this sorted out and get to properly enjoy your vape :vino:
Thanks body for your time :) It's looks like my body not get used to it, I vaped today without any problem, also making the airflow not that tight healped a lot, my first day the flavor taste like dirty socks lol, now it's smell awesome

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Thanks body for your time :) It's looks like my body not get used to it, I vaped today without any problem, also making the airflow not that tight healped a lot, my first day the flavor taste like dirty socks lol, now it's smell awesome

Glad to have helped dude. As for the flavor, some flavors need to be steeped (given time to set up) shake your juice before filling the tank, as some flavors like to separate. Also, have you been priming your coils? To do that, drip one or two drops on each side hole of the coil, and one to two drops on the top of it. Leave it to set in your tank of juice for, depending on PG and setup, for 10-30 minutes. Try to keep your tank over half, top it off when you get close to the half way mark. Happy vaping :D

Last edited:
Glad to have helped dude. As for the flavor, some flavors need to be steeped (given time to set up) shake your juice before filling the tank, as some flavors like to separate. Also, have you been priming your coils? To do that, drip one or two drops on each side hole of the coil, and one to two drops on the top of it. Leave it to set in your tank of juice for, depending on PG and setup, for 10-30 minutes. Try to keep your tank over half, top it off when you get close to the half way mark. Happy vaping :D
Thanks I will check the level always, thanks for your advice, and yup at the beginning I dropped inside the coil head 3-4 and left it for 10 min to avoid dry inhale

VU Sponsors