Become a Patron!

Can someone help me find the best Amazon bottles for DIY?

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I found someone to make juice for me, but the bottles they're coming in are not what I will need to keep the my own juice in.

I need bottles for 4 and /or 8 oz bottles that are soft to squeeze, & have a very small with a small opening, bottles that you do not need needle nose pliers to pull the cap off of. It would be great if these had a cap over the tip.

It would also be great if they were marked with the measurements ml, and if not that if you can at least see through them to see how much liquid is inside.

Does anyone have any recommendations from Amazon.. prefer free shipping from a manufacturer, or prime shipping? These are the bottles that I will be pouring my juice in to use daily to fill my tank.. and to combine 2 different mgs of nicotine into.
Thank you! Dez

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
They didn't have the size I need which is 120 ml and /or 240 ML- unless it was buying in huge bulk amounts of about 100qty, for about $100.
I just need about a six pack of bottles.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They didn't have the size I need which is 120 ml and /or 240 ML- unless it was buying in huge bulk amounts of about 100qty, for about $100.
I just need about a six pack of bottles.
I got some bottles at Michaels Craft store. The ones they use for candy making. They have a cap with a tip & a red cap to close the bottle. Take a look there I think they’re 120ml.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have those too. The tips are really hard for me to remove to refill, otherwise they’re nice.
I think I got em to get free shipping...I think. But I prefer bullet bottles for bigger mixes. I use them to transfer into smaller ones. It's like squeezing a mustard bottle. Can't get much easier than that :). But I noticed something recently ( I posted in the daily mixing thread). A bunch of my 30's have a split or cracks around the openings. I'm still trying to decide which style I want.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think I got em to get free shipping...I think. But I prefer bullet bottles for bigger mixes. I use them to transfer into smaller ones. It's like squeezing a mustard bottle. Can't get much easier than that :). But I noticed something recently ( I posted in the daily mixing thread). A bunch of my 30's have a split or cracks around the openings. I'm still trying to decide which style I want.
What are bullet bottles?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have those too. The tips are really hard for me to remove to refill, otherwise they’re nice.
Sorry to quote you twice but, I'm seeing more and more of the style where the top stays on, and just the actual tip screws out. Not sure how good they work, but I like the concept. Popping the whole tip section out doesn't give me trouble. But unscrewing "just the tip" (lol) would be even easier.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What are bullet bottles?
I got em from NicRiver. 50 cents a piece or something cheap. The bottles are good quality.
Bottle_22806d0a-b9cc-4c9f-bf47-9d2a952277bb_800x.jpg

VapersTek sends nicotine in blue versions of these.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to quote you twice but, I'm seeing more and more of the style where the top stays on, and just the actual tip screws out. Not sure how good they work, but I like the concept. Popping the whole tip section out doesn't give me trouble. But unscrewing "just the tip" (lol) would be even easier.
That sounds great, I haven’t seen those yet. Popping the whole tip section out is hard for me, I usually don’t push it all the way in, doesn’t leak. Then I can use a pocket knife to wedge it out.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This the second time I'm seeing this. What kind of bottles do you have that need a pliers?
The bottles that you get from some of the Vape stop stores now, but this bottle and the bottles that they used at Mom and Pop Vapor Shop prior to there, that have no lip so there is no way that you can pop the top off with your hands, and the only thing that sticks out is the needle sized tip, and you cannot use your fingers to pull on it and get the lid off, so you have to have needle-nosed pliers to pull the lid off. They used to have great bottles before the FDA stepped in.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
They're like this-
View attachment 125423
I bet I could make a mix right through that little opening.
These look good. I saw a couple on Amazon that looked good too, kind of like condiment dispensers but one of them I don't know if you can see through it but it had no tip hole so you could cut it to the right size and the whole top with the tip and everything just screws off.
They also had some that had a tip with a cap on it that are marked with the measurements in ml and they are the right sizes. I put them in my cart and then hit save for later ..in case I didn't find something better. I'll check Nicriver right now. Thanks

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The bottles that you get from some of the Vape stop stores now, but this bottle and the bottles that they used at Mom and Pop Vapor Shop prior to there, that have no lip so there is no way that you can pop the top off with your hands, and the only thing that sticks out is the needle sized tip, and you cannot use your fingers to pull on it and get the lid off, so you have to have needle-nosed pliers to pull the lid off. They used to have great bottles before the FDA stepped in.
With tops like this?
510lgVj7dqL._AC_SY400_.jpg

There's a trick to these.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What are the differences in the bullet bottle and the cylinder bottle at nicotine River? Thanks!
-They look the same to me except for shape, is the cylinder bottle more squeezable?
The bullets are made with a more rigid plastic (PET) and are clear. The other ones are made with a softer plastic, squishy, and are cloudy.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
With tops like this?
510lgVj7dqL._AC_SY400_.jpg

There's a trick to these.
That's such a pain in the butt! The ones I had have literally a needle sized tip on them and I don't think you could even fit a small screwdriver down in them to pry it open. You can't even get regular pliers to pull the needle-tip peace out I don't think but we haven't tried, I think at least, a guy at the vapor store here said you need needle nose pliers. Check out these bottles I found on Amazon. For each link when you scroll down the page at least on a smartphone, there is a place where it says compared to others and it shows similar bottles and you can hit see more and it drops down a little more and gives you a little more information and at the bottom of the page and Center I believe also there are other options like that. I'm liking these because some of these on linking if not all of them you only unscrew the top piece by the screw on top without having to unscrew or screw back in the drip tip, you only have to just unscrew the top of the bottle, like a condiment bottle.
https://www.amazon.com/Tovla-Plastic-Squeeze-Bottles-Leak-Proof/dp/B073GPZ28N

https://www.amazon.com/8-Pack-Plastic-Small-Squeeze-Bottles/dp/B07DV4FSGT

https://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Squeeze-Dispensing-Pinnacle-Mercantile/dp/B016910ROM

https://www.amazon.com/Glogex-Condiment-Attached-Suitable-Dressings/dp/B07B54JZ4B
These are the ones I really really like and come in the right sizes also and you can cut the tip to your liking.
https://www.amazon.com/510-Central-Boston-Plastic-Bottle/dp/B07F918YYS

Love these, but I can't tell if you unscrew the entire top or just the tip, if anyone can tell..?

https://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Dropper-squeezable-dropping-Flavorings/dp/B07D7LG9JT

Last edited:

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The bullets are made with a more rigid plastic (PET) and are clear. The other ones are made with a softer plastic, squishy, and are cloudy.
The Cloudy ones, can you still see how much is in them through the bottle? I prefer a more squishy bottle but not if I can't see how much is in it. Thank you!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Cloudy ones, can you still see how much is in them through the bottle? I prefer a more squishy bottle but not if I can't see how much is in it. Thank you!
I haven't had them particular bottles. I would guess yes. If not clearly you could put it up to a light. With that big of a bottle you can kind of tell by weight also. When it's getting low you would feel it getting light.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Is there any reason that people don't like the gorilla chubby bottles from nicotine River?

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I haven't had them particular bottles. I would guess yes. If not clearly you could put it up to a light. With that big of a bottle you can kind of tell by weight also. When it's getting low you would feel it getting light.
With the bullet bottles, the picture that was shown in cartoon image above with how you take the lid off, someone said that it was hard to get the tip to twist back into the lid. Does the entire lid screw off ..or do you just unscrew the tip? Bottle link for bullet:

https://www.nicotineriver.com/products/2oz-bullet

I'm trying to decide if I should get that or if I should get the ones on Amazon where the entire lids screw off.. like on a sauce bottle you would see at a barbecue restaurant..?

One of them comes with alternate lids, where you can twist the tip to open it and twist it back to close it. -(On Amazon. It's one of the ones I put in the list of links to bottles on this thread. But they are much more expensive than the nicotine River bottles. I am willing to pay it since I don't need a huge quantity and I just want the easiest bottle to deal with.)

Can you explain how the lid / tip works on the bullet?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I Reuse/Recycle the glass bottles and can't remember where I bought them one time. Many of the companies who sell DIY stuff sell them.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those are the ones called the bullet bottle at nicotine river that are very cheap.
I don’t think those are the ones with the tips that screw off. The tip screws to open & close I have those types in both PET & LDPE.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Wow that’s pretty cool! I’ll have to keep my eye out for bottles with those tips.
These are the bottles I am going to get. They have to bottle tops for each bottle and one of them, you just twist the tip to open the flow and twist it back to close the flow. Here's the link and it's on Amazon Prime.
https://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Dropper-squeezable-dropping-Flavorings/dp/B07D7LG9JT

These are the lids only, from another site, I don't know what all bottles they work with except for the ones from this site, but this is lid with tip that is cheap with the "Twist on, Twist Off flow tip":
https://www.centralvapors.com/yorker-twist-open-top-for-120ml-and-250ml-bottles/

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
These are the bottles I am going to get. They have to bottle tops for each bottle and one of them, you just twist the tip to open the flow and twist it back to close the flow. Here's the link and it's on Amazon Prime.

I have some of those and one thing I hate is when I am busy and not concentrating on what I am doing while filling the tank. I have unscrewed the twist top and poured e-Liquid all over my hand desk and lap.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have some of those and one thing I hate is when I am busy and not concentrating on what I am doing while filling the tank. I have unscrewed the twist top and poured e-Liquid all over my hand desk and lap.
OMG! LOL! Sorry but I really had to laugh out loud about that. Nothing is worse than getting that stuff all over you and your clothes and your equipment and that's what happens when the pop top popped off of the bottle I had from Mom and Pops and went all over me and my clothes and the bed at 3 in the morning -and it sprayed my boyfriend's back- but he didn't wake up (thank God)- or he would have been really pissed off @ me.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I don’t think those are the ones with the tips that screw off. The tip screws to open & close I have those types in both PET & LDPE.
Yeah the tips don't screw up on these two that I listed but they screw to open and close, but the bullet..at nicotine River, her the picture that was posted in this thread above, does screw off.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I don't want to screw the tip on and off, I'd prefer one where I can twist the entire top off, and feel it through a bigger hole and then just twist the tip open and closed for flow.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is there any reason that people don't like the gorilla chubby bottles from nicotine River?
Some people don't want to deal with taking the cap/tip off.
With the bullet bottles, the picture that was shown in cartoon image above with how you take the lid off, someone said that it was hard to get the tip to twist back into the lid. Does the entire lid screw off ..or do you just unscrew the tip? Bottle link for bullet:

https://www.nicotineriver.com/products/2oz-bullet

I'm trying to decide if I should get that or if I should get the ones on Amazon where the entire lids screw off.. like on a sauce bottle you would see at a barbecue restaurant..?

One of them comes with alternate lids, where you can twist the tip to open it and twist it back to close it. -(On Amazon. It's one of the ones I put in the list of links to bottles on this thread. But they are much more expensive than the nicotine River bottles. I am willing to pay it since I don't need a huge quantity and I just want the easiest bottle to deal with.)

Can you explain how the lid / tip works on the bullet?
You've used Plochmans mustard before haven't you? You twist the tip and squeeze it out. When you're done, twist it closed...easy. A visual-
81EUUqY7llL._SL1500_.jpg

Bullet bottle tips work the same way as this mustard bottle.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those are essentially bullet bottles with markings on the side. $2.80 per bottle vs $0.50 per bottle (Fron NR) without the markings. It's up to you how important markings on your bottles are. If I had a Prime subscription, I'd be looking to Amazon too. I hope you get what you like :).

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Those are essentially bullet bottles with markings on the side. $2.80 per bottle vs $0.50 per bottle (Fron NR) without the markings. It's up to you how important markings on your bottles are. If I had a Prime subscription, I'd be looking to Amazon too. I hope you get what you like :).
I thought from looking at the picture that you had to twist the tip in take it all the way off and then put it back on instead of just Twisted open and twist it closed. I'll definitely buy from nicotine River. Thanks for explaining!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought from looking at the picture that you had to twist the tip in take it all the way off and then put it back on instead of just Twisted open and twist it closed. I'll definitely buy from nicotine River. Thanks for explaining!
I've been liking them a lot. They're kind of scattered around my house. I think I have 2, 4, & 8oz. Here's a photo of a few of them-
1201181458-1.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OMG! LOL! Sorry but I really had to laugh out loud about that.

Glad you enjoyed it but it was 120 ML bottle and I had everything from the tank to my elbow soaked with e-Liquid and it was all over my pants and shirt. You know I cleaned the MOD first! Good thing I bought a spill proof keyboard so I can just rinse it out when needed. Must have spilled at least 30-40 MLs of it.

Reactions: dez

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Glad you enjoyed it but it was 120 ML bottle and I had everything from the tank to my elbow soaked with e-Liquid and it was all over my pants and shirt. You know I cleaned the MOD first! Good thing I bought a spill proof keyboard so I can just rinse it out when needed. Must have spilled at least 30-40 MLs of it.
I understand, I've lost the same exact amount but it was just two separate bottles that it happened to.
I spilled half of a 120ml bottle with two separate bottles from Mom and Pop's Vapor Shop.. so when they said they had already done too much for me when they gave me a partial credit and acted like they didn't believe me just because no one else has complained about it, and wouldn't discuss it anymore, I was very angry.
(because even they recognized I've put in over 70 orders with them in the past three or four years- and they don't even know or probably don't remember that before that, I was shopping exclusively at their local shop in Dalton Georgia before it closed,) & I have never complained, not even the first time that happened. But the second time when that happened, on the second day in a row new bottle they were using, both times I was laying in bed in the middle of the night and both times I was covered..it sprayed my boyfriend in the back, and the bedding was covered- and I cleaned my mod first also. LOL

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've been liking them a lot. They're kind of scattered around my house. I think I have 2, 4, & 8oz. Here's a photo of a few of them-
View attachment 125484
I placed an order for several of these bottles and my total was like $11 after shipping so it ended up being the same as if I had ordered all of the large size bottles from Amazon.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I understand, I've lost the same exact amount but it was just two separate bottles that it happened to.

I at this point could give two shits less about losing e-Liquid but the fucking mess is something I hate dealing with~! Killing time at the park the other day while waiting for Dad at the Pulmanologist, I needed to fill my tank and the phone rang. I had the Bluetooth volume cranked which made me jump~! Spilled liquid all over my tank and hands but took the call with no problem because of hands free. But afterwards my buddy saw me outside my truck with the glass cleaner and the Hand Sanitizer so he came over and asked what happened. Funny explaining I made a big fucking mess because the phone rang~!

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I spilled half of a 120ml bottle with two separate bottles from Mom and Pop's Vapor Shop.. so when they said they had already done too much for me when they gave me a partial credit and acted like they didn't believe me just because no one else has complained about it, and wouldn't discuss it anymore, I was very angry.
(because even they recognized I've put in over 70 orders with them in the past three or four years- and they don't even know or probably don't remember that before that, I was shopping exclusively at their local shop in Dalton Georgia before it closed,) & I have never complained, not even the first time that happened. But the second time when that happened, on the second day in a row new bottle they were using, both times I was laying in bed in the middle of the night and both times I was covered..it sprayed my boyfriend in the back, and the bedding was covered- and I cleaned my mod first also. LOL
Well I was very upset about losing that juice because I bought it online from the store and paid $60 for the amount that I lost..120ml.. and then they treated me like crap like I was a liar after all these years of placing orders with them and never having one complaint.

VU Sponsors