Become a Patron!

Can someone identify this juice?

Does his claims sound legit?

• Total voters
So I have a friend who claims to have this 10ml unflavored e juice that costs $50 is legal in the US and is called Drip Drop he tells me he buys them online and they take a month to come in. I can't get a link out of him and he claims it gets you high. I'm not chasing a high I'm just intrigued at this point to find out if it's real apparently you just put a few drops into regular juice and you good. I thought this might be Kratom but I can't find anywhere $50 10ml Kratom called Drip Drop when I asked if it was Drip Drop Vape Co he said no. I do apologise if this is in the wrong forum or just isn't supposed to be asked like this I literally found the first vaping forum I could to try and solve this mystery.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
When he speaks of "high" does he mean a nicotine buzz maybe from a high strength nicotine salt eliquid?

I think your buddy is taking you for a ride on the whole $50 thing.

Are you in the EU?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
So I have a friend who claims to have this 10ml unflavored e juice that costs $50 is legal in the US and is called Drip Drop he tells me he buys them online and they take a month to come in. I can't get a link out of him and he claims it gets you high. I'm not chasing a high I'm just intrigued at this point to find out if it's real apparently you just put a few drops into regular juice and you good. I thought this might be Kratom but I can't find anywhere $50 10ml Kratom called Drip Drop when I asked if it was Drip Drop Vape Co he said no. I do apologise if this is in the wrong forum or just isn't supposed to be asked like this I literally found the first vaping forum I could to try and solve this mystery.

Could you get your friend to send you a pic and post it here?
We could have this mystery solved in a few minutes if we could have a look at the bottle.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
The only Drip drop e-juice I can see that’s unflavoured is the nic shot itself ...if he’s selling you that three things

1) he’s mugging you off they cost between 1-3 quid each for 10ml
2) telling you to vape a nicotine shot that shops use to mix in with 0% premium juice is damn right irresponsible of him so you should have words
3) it’ll make you cough and probably spin you out and make you feel rough it’s meant to be used as a diluent only

Finally we don’t allow the discussion of the other type of stuff on here so watch for the “highs” please

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It might the liquid synthetic pot that’s been making the rounds and killing people. Stay away from that stuff.

VU Sponsors