Become a Patron!

can someone please help me find ohmwrecker g2 firmware updates?

bobbybouche

Member For 1 Year
title says it mostly. i just recieved this mod and love it but id also love to find the latest update which the company rep said could be found in forums such as these...thanks sooo much!

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going to Hohmtech's website I notice that all reference to their mods (Hohmwrecker, Slice) have been removed. No support or update page is left and the links in the above thread are now broken.

I've got a folder saved on my hard drive containing the update software and two updates, one of them being the last one released. I can send it to you but it's 23 MB. If it fits your email, I can send it.

Check for your current firmware on the device. The last update was version 2.5.7. If you've already got it, there is no more upgrades.

Last edited:

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Fozzy71. Access to those files might be handy; unfortunately this chip has gone away. :cry:

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Fozzy71. Access to those files might be handy; unfortunately this chip has gone away. :cry:
I put them in a new dropbox folder that I hopefully won't have any reason to delete (I pay for a TB of storage for my personal/work needs) any time soon but obv anyone that needs them should save them to their own cloud/local drives just in case. I have 4 x G2's but they don't even see the light of day since I switched to squonking.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks fozzy should have checked the links.... on my phone I get lazy. I’ll have to make sure to grab them next time I’m on the computer. If I remember I didn’t grab the last one or two updates because the Rev. I was using worked great for me.

Thanks again!

bobbybouche

Member For 1 Year
Going to Hohmtech's website I notice that all reference to their mods (Hohmwrecker, Slice) have been removed. No support or update page is left and the links in the above thread are now broken.

I've got a folder saved on my hard drive containing the update software and two updates, one of them being the last one released. I can send it to you but it's 23 MB. If it fits your email, I can send it.

Check for your current firmware on the device. The last update was version 2.5.7. If you've already got it, there is no more upgrades.

hi i have version 2.5.5....i see the links for the files in the 1st time users thread but i cannot figure out how to get the update to work for some reason. any help is very much appreciated...

I put them in a new dropbox folder that I hopefully won't have any reason to delete (I pay for a TB of storage for my personal/work needs) any time soon but obv anyone that needs them should save them to their own cloud/local drives just in case. I have 4 x G2's but they don't even see the light of day since I switched to squonking.
If you need a home for one of thoselet me know, definitely worth it to me.I always wanted to try one on a DVt atty.

VU Sponsors