Become a Patron!

can we please move vu live link?

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
at least put it to a vote, im so used to clicking "new posts" as the last link in the bar so i keep clicking vu live by accident.

could we move it to the right so its on the left of the search bar or move it to the top bar next to the "members" link? just a convenience thing i guess, thought id ask what everyone else thinks or if anyone cares. i dont want it moved if im the only one ya know

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Habits are hard to break. LOL
I did that too a few times but quickly learned to look before I click.
Who knows what will be where next?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
at least put it to a vote, im so used to clicking "new posts" as the last link in the bar so i keep clicking vu live by accident.

could we move it to the right so its on the left of the search bar or move it to the top bar next to the "members" link? just a convenience thing i guess, thought id ask what everyone else thinks or if anyone cares. i dont want it moved if im the only one ya know
We are eventually going to fill up that whole bar space so you might as well get use to it now.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sounds like you need to slow down a bit "tex"...
smell the roses, so to speak...
pay attention to your surroundings...:):p:D

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if they move or change the link...vulive wont get as many hits per day hehehehe. But I second Mr. Kid's idea, that would just look cool.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fill up? LOL, I'm getting older and have chrome and FF default zoom's set to 125% and the vu live link is already partially blocked by the search box.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I still wanna vote for a VU app for my phone when I'm out and about. Tapatalk and it's constant changes are making me batshitcrazy.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Could you just get rid of all the other links and just leave the New Posts link, I don't use any of them anyway, thanks

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could you just get rid of all the other links and just leave the New Posts link, I don't use any of them anyway, thanks
We'll get right on that sir
tumblr_mf3op73bY41qzpypso1_500_zps4e8ce3ed.jpg
:D

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess it is worth mentioning that having a "Search Forums" link on the bar is redundant and a waste of space given that there is a search box on the bar already....

VU Sponsors