Become a Patron!

Can you help me find something?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tfv8 baby beast coils to be exact. I need replacements to have on hand. I'm from the mid-west in the United States. I'm trying to find the best deal. With all the codes out there and different shipping rates I'm getting mixed results.

I know this thread makes me look lazy and all.. I just thought you guys might know where I could find a sale or good discount code. I have to travel an hour to the nearest vape shop and they want 7.99 a piece for them.

If Im in the wrong forum, sorry. Any help would be really appreciated.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tfv8 baby beast coils to be exact. I need replacements to have on hand. I'm from the mid-west in the United States. I'm trying to find the best deal. With all the codes out there and different shipping rates I'm getting mixed results.

I know this thread makes me look lazy and all.. I just thought you guys might know where I could find a sale or good discount code. I have to travel an hour to the nearest vape shop and they want 7.99 a piece for them.

If you don't have any coupon codes for this or any other future purchases, you might try vapecrawler.com Gives you a place to start.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
+1 MFS

The 35coils code goes in at checkout.

VU Sponsors