Become a Patron!

Can you tell me about 3FVAPE?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can you share your experiences ordering from 3fv? Where do they ship from, how long does it usually take, stuff like that. Am I looking at authentic items there? I'm considering making an order the prices look great.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My experience has been good. I bought a clone HellBoy V2 from them and it's been great. They ship from China I believe and it took around a week for my item to arrive ( I live in Australia ). If the items are labeled as authentic then they are authentic. If they say for example, "HellBoy V2 style RDA" then it's a clone ( the key word here is style ). I've got two apocalypse RDA clones on the way from 3fvape.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I believe its a china based company but not sure if they have or access a USA warehouse...They are active here on the site...Consider the majority as being clones as far as most of the mechanical mods and RDA's are concerned..They do carry authentic items but its mostly name brand mods like wisemec or kanger or smok...Stuff like that.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They're kinda like Fasttech,
Certainly good for clones, but I don't think they are as CLEAR as Fasttech about what's authentic and what's not. With Fasttech - if it says "Authentic" then it is. And if it says "style" then it isn't.
Never had any trouble with 3F, and I've ordered a few things.

Can you share your experiences ordering from 3fv? Where do they ship from, how long does it usually take, stuff like that. Am I looking at authentic items there? I'm considering making an order the prices look great.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About 4 or 5 orders with 3 vape and all went well. Usual China ship times but every order was under 2 weeks for me in California using epacket shipping option.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Edit: China sites are not always the cheapest though, 3fvape had the tesla nano 120 for about $47 shipped, got it from Texas at vaporider for about $40 shipped and got it in 2 days.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree with the above statements. I have also ordered from them with no issues, just need to understand that ship times from China can take a while, especially if you live on the East coast.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wont buy anything totaling more than $40 from them...but that is just me. The horror stories about having to take videos etc. of an item being in-op and your only recourse to get a refund is to send said item back which can take a month plus, and the shipping costs for said item back are high...then they have the item you paid for, and all they have to say is...user error and you're basically fucked. Then offer you shitty compensation of pennies on the dollar for the item, and if you want said item back...have to pay for shipping back only to have said in-op item.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I just placed my first ever order with them.

Received order confirmation quickly.

Next day they shipped it and tracking show that it has been received by the shipping center.

Supposed to arrive in 7-10 days so time will tell

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My last order, in March, only took 14 days. Still waiting on a Gearbest order placed the same day. Go 3f!

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Been waiting a month, stuck in customs in China still.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got some accessories from them recently, including the Avidartisan Daedalus. It took about 12 days to reach Dubai. All was good. I just ordered more accessories such as driptips and skins.

On their site I've seen this, "If it isn't a clone, it's authentic". That's fucking hilarious.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

Just ordered two items from them myself so cant comment on whether they are good or not although emails confirmations etc all seem on par with what I'm expecting

Ordered both an authentic and clone item today so fingers crossed they are both what I've paid for hehe

On their site I've seen this, "If it isn't a clone, it's authentic". That's fucking hilarious.

I saw this too on the clone hadaly I ordered I was scratching my head for ages was like WTF does that mean you are selling a clone here? Or might I get a chance authentic some kind of lucky dip!?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Maybe they mean it's an authentic clone?

No idea lol this is the line

"If you find a product to be authentic, then it is not a clone"

I therefore am going to sell my clone on as authentic as I find it to be authentic ...i mean stupid line or what! it is a little disconcerting that's for damn sure

...I think the only way to seperate it out is as others have said if it says "style" somewhere it's a clone if not then it's authentic

or this could be their way of saying bought as seen buyer beware dunno haven't spent a lot yet gonna see what I get this first time round go from there
:crazy::sneaka:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Just seen a vid with Mike vapes about the icon retail version he called out 3FVapes as a valid authentic retailer for the RDA (even said it not a clone) so can't be all bad!

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
in my experience 3fv is the fastest chinese shop. i have placed orders with them, ft and gb on the same day and they have never not been the first to arrive. i placed orders with 3fv and ft on dec 15. when my stuff from 3fv arrived, i placed another order with them, and when that arrived i placed another, which is currently in transit. from ft so far i have only received 1 of 3 packages they sent from that first order on dec 15. i dont know why they split it into three, or why only one has arrived after almost four months. im pretty confident it will get here eventually (havnt lost anything in the mail yet), but i cant figure out why ft sucks so bad at this compared to 3fv.

as far as authentics, im pretty sure they are honest. all the stuff i have got that was labeled authentic has checked out (scratch and check codes/packaging/quality etc). most of the clones come in unmarked or generic boxes, or simply bubblewrap and tape. some of them have cloned packaging too, but even those are labeled as clones on the site, so while it may be a very convincing fake, its not sold as authentic (the kayfun 5 i got had a certificate of authenticity and everything).

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like Fasttech, Efun.top, if it says "in stock" or "24hrs" or "ships next day" you will get your order in 2-3 weeks from 3fvape. If you get the dreaded "dispatches in 7-10 days" or "final shipping date depends on manufacturer" pre order, it could be a month or more.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not all things they say authentic is. They where selling the goon as authentic for cheap, but it was a clone. Buyer beware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not all things they say authentic is. They where selling the goon as authentic for cheap, but it was a clone. Buyer beware.

i read that those were authentic in the end, that they got them directly from the factory that makes them for 528 customs. they have a goon lp and the colored caps now as well, listed as authentic (all the clones are, and always were, listed as 'goon style'). i have a black goon in the mail from them right now because i was curious and it was on sale. will find out soon if its real or not...

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
i read that those were authentic in the end, that they got them directly from the factory that makes them for 528 customs. they have a goon lp and the colored caps now as well, listed as authentic (all the clones are, and always were, listed as 'goon style'). i have a black goon in the mail from them right now because i was curious and it was on sale. will find out soon if its real or not...

Keep us posted mate I still don't have a goon :)

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the black goon showed up today. if its a clone, its a perfect clone. all the clones i have tried have one or more things wrong with them (wrong accessories in the parts bag, wrong clamps, painted instead of engraved, fat logo, no serial, wrong font, bevel on the afc, wrong size drip tip, wrong packaging, no wide bore tip). this one has everything right. im pretty convinced its authentic.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the black goon showed up today. if its a clone, its a perfect clone. all the clones i have tried have one or more things wrong with them (wrong accessories in the parts bag, wrong clamps, painted instead of engraved, fat logo, no serial, wrong font, bevel on the afc, wrong size drip tip, wrong packaging, no wide bore tip). this one has everything right. im pretty convinced its authentic.
Sweet!

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got some accessories from them recently, including the Avidartisan Daedalus. It took about 12 days to reach Dubai. All was good. I just ordered more accessories such as driptips and skins.

Ok let me explained this line. Because if the item is a cloned. They website will say "styled". So for example. Goon styled 24 mm rda. This item is cloned.

But if the item is labeled "authenthic 24 mm Goon RDA" then it is real. And therefore it's NOT A Clone.

So at first it seems redudant but it's not. So once again two words u looking for: Styled and Authenthic.

So if you wanna buy a clone look for "Styled". If you want the real deal "authenthic" should be in the description. Once you understand this it's very simple.

Oh and someone who said they were selling fake clones as real that is a lie. It was really cheap so people assume it's fake. 3fvape has never done that before and I doubted they tarnish that reputation now over 1 rda. Every authenthic item I bought all the authenthiciry scratch off has been legit.

528 custom don't want to associate themselves with a Chinese website wasn't honest and I dislike them for that. And remember folks THE REAL GOON WAS MADE I CHINA. Just like the Recoil and couple other high priced RDA.

Hope that clears up "if it's an authenthic then it's not a clone" line.

@Just Frank @KingPin!

P.S. they are one or my top 3 Chinese vendor. Buy with confidence

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have placed one order with 3F. The order shipped quickly and arrived as advertised in 11 days.

17Track had showed it as delivered 2 days before I actually received the item and they responded quickly to my concerns.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Both my products arrived quickly as well happy with both of them :)

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ordered twice, first order was great. this time around No so good plus they have not responded to my ticket for 3 days now. I'm pretty pissed off.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ordered twice, first order was great. this time around No so good plus they have not responded to my ticket for 3 days now. I'm pretty pissed off.

What happen this time around?

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've ordered several hundred dollars worth of vape gear from them, never had an issue. I feel like they are a little faster than FT as well. While you can see they both get roughly the same new items in about the same time, sometimes they may have same item different vendors, and often 3f will have the better quality of the two.

Also, when an item is gone on FT, it's usually gone for good and often 3f will get more. Also, 3f is vape only...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are slow as shit though. I placed an order 10 days ago and it took 7 days to go from China to Singapore. Could be the postal service though.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What happen this time around?
I posted pic in the vape mail thread but ordered a Raven with the red crackle received this weird scratched up red and black Raven and the top 510 threads are screwed. their also not responding to my open ticket.maybe I should post a reply. I got shafted big time. mod looks like something from the dollar store.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I posted pic in the vape mail thread but ordered a Raven with the red crackle received this weird scratched up red and black Raven and the top 510 threads are screwed. their also not responding to my open ticket.maybe I should post a reply. I got shafted big time. mod looks like something from the dollar store.

I'm trying to remember if I ever had to return anything to them... I know I have many times to FT and the support at FT was always great, I'll look through my history...

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are slow as shit though. I placed an order 10 days ago and it took 7 days to go from China to Singapore. Could be the postal service though.
Did it contain batteries? I always pick the shipping that says 8-12 days or similar, usually second cheapest (like there's free then this one for like $0.80 or a dollar)

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ended up re threading the mod and am going to remove the crappy paint and make it solid brass. I did pay the extra buck tho for the cool paint job. sucks. it's a cool Raven mod tho very small hits hard as it's a hybrid and the spring or whatever it's called looks good no issues with tearing batteries like a lot of ppl have issues with.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did it contain batteries? I always pick the shipping that says 8-12 days or similar, usually second cheapest (like there's free then this one for like $0.80 or a dollar)

Nope, no batteries. I select the same option. At least they've been consistent about it so I know what to expect.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
got this clone glacier v2 from 3fvape a few months back its 1:1 except the finish is not polished which I totally misread but the rda is perfect and the Orings are better than the real one which I also own. takes 8 days from purchase to my door in California. IMHO faster shipping than slow tech (Fasttech)
2e19111d8f52f747096595de5a58ef7e.jpg

WestCan

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm never ordering from them again they sell counterfeit as authentic and fasttech is cheaper+faster

Attachments

• IMG_1242.PNG
    IMG_1242.PNG
    126.7 KB · Views: 31

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strangely, I ordered from 3Fvape on the 3rd. paid an extra buck for shipping, and got the package on the 13th.
I will grant that the tracking sucks godawful, and it went from CA to NV before it found WA - but.. 2 weeks.

I've been waiting on FT to do anything sane with my order since last week: already told them to split it; it's got one thing claiming ready by today and another pushed back now to the 21st. So, yeah - FT ships slower than everyone. Just split it, already. Nitwits.

I was rather surprised at the 3fVape "speed". For a buck more, I'll do it again. My Haku clone is actually working better than the Wasp Nano (BLACK) "Authentic" I had previously ordered with the Gbox 200 from Gearbest.

Now, Gearbest... Those guys are slow.. Slower than FT, and that is hard to believe.

I'd love to know the "magic formula" for these guys and their shipping names/routes/costs: there has gotta' be a formula other than "pay 3x more than cost for DHL".

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any dealings I have had with @3fvape and @Gina3FVAPE was great

Ditto. On my last "spree," 3fvape was used quite a bit. Got a lot of stuff, decent prices, just takes some patience. Not saying they hit the mark 100% of the time, just saying that on mine, they did just fine.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Ordered from 3f several times and never had an issue. Reasonable shipping to TX as compared to others. When ordering from China I do not order regulated mods or batteries because it is a PITA to get anything done if there is an issue. Would rather spend a few more $$$ to be able to call someone or email someone in this hemisphere and have some accountability and support for those if there is an issue.

Aside from a dreadfully slow website, 3f has been one of the more consistent China vendors from my experience with them.

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve ordered a few times from 3F without any problems.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered a lot from 3Fvape and even bought a few Authentics from them. The Authentic I bought are authentic and the Clones have been decent. I've never had an issue with them.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

william.osendott

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered a 24mm Death Trap RDA from them a bit shy of 2 weeks ago and it's been a nightmare.. Payment was accepted immediately, after a week with no update I got curious and looked at the rda again and noticed it was out of stock. I contacted support to inquire whether it had shipped or not and was told it had not, and it is now out of stock to choose something else. I've requested a refund 3x now since that was the RDA I wanted and if it's unavailable, I do not wish to order a different one. Each time they reply with "wait or choose something else".. I've been polite, but my patience is wearing thin.
1471b513306b3dd630491bde18acbc02.jpg
828429b73d0db9b25c18cc2fca85866f.jpg
1fcfc667a706b7ca7e0262d6f350bd25.jpg
f8f9d33c9013a603dfc5469fa2d0a54a.jpg
e0a9804aef3aa1cdbabb82b60c443376.jpg
1964c86006c9a86f30f2b46f0ec79874.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just put my second order in - and I feel the pain: I was a day too slow for the last Ithaka for $4.99 - Happily I checked it still being in stock and just deleted it.

I was emailing them all during the "test shipment" and they always took at least a full day before answering. You might try speaking to @Gina3FVAPE about this issue. Sadly, you are experiencing the sort of thing chinese vendors are notorious for, and some actually do try and care.

If you used PayPal, then perhaps it's time to start the complaint/refund process. If you actually PAID for it, then theorectically - it's yours. That they did NOT have it when some poor schmuck decided to go fill a box is NOT right.. It implies some other schmuck filled his box first. Oh, and beware those damned "store credits" - I looked back at my FT account this month, and I must have had like $40 in credits and such that apparently grew old and died while I was not looking.

I certainly think the SW should be able to report OOS while you are completing the sale, though.

You might just try to see if 2FDeal has the item you want. I've never used them, but they are my next test.

william.osendott

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just put my second order in - and I feel the pain: I was a day too slow for the last Ithaka for $4.99 - Happily I checked it still being in stock and just deleted it.

I was emailing them all during the "test shipment" and they always took at least a full day before answering. You might try speaking to @Gina3FVAPE about this issue. Sadly, you are experiencing the sort of thing chinese vendors are notorious for, and some actually do try and care.

If you used PayPal, then perhaps it's time to start the complaint/refund process. If you actually PAID for it, then theorectically - it's yours. That they did NOT have it when some poor schmuck decided to go fill a box is NOT right.. It implies some other schmuck filled his box first. Oh, and beware those damned "store credits" - I looked back at my FT account this month, and I must have had like $40 in credits and such that apparently grew old and died while I was not looking.

I certainly think the SW should be able to report OOS while you are completing the sale, though.

You might just try to see if 2FDeal has the item you want. I've never used them, but they are my next test.
I'm gonna await a reply to this last request for refund and if they still insist I wait or choose something else I'm going to go the PayPal refund route. I think it's pretty crappy that they didn't inform me it was now OoS and I won't be receiving what I paid for (and the network thing is bogus, they pulled them all due to a defect apparently). I've ordered from FT a few times no issue, this is my first (and probably last) from 3F. This is worse than my vaporl experience. I'll stick to buying from US only suppliers.. Pay a few more dollars for the same items, but much less hassle and no waiting weeks/months.. Only reason I used 3F this time was I couldn't find a us supplier with this clone. I mean, it's $12, not the end of the world or anything, but principle and such..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah. I can't eat Principles, but I understand your feelings.

I do like to check Ebay (USA-only) first, and a few stores I have dealt with before, but I usually suffer the FT slowboat. A couple times was Gearbest, but they are slower.. 3fVape was a test for me: under $20, arrived in 2 weeks. So, I'm trying them again.

Issues are almost always handled far more easily with FT.. I don't even expect US stores to do better, but I also detest FT's "certificates" and "points" shit that appear to decay & die.

They should have contacted you immediately and replied ASAP as well - I'd just go the PayPal cvlaim route and be damned to them, man ;-)

VU Sponsors