Can you tell me about 3FVAPE?

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by Just Frank, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Just Frank

Just Frank Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Can you share your experiences ordering from 3fv? Where do they ship from, how long does it usually take, stuff like that. Am I looking at authentic items there? I'm considering making an order the prices look great.

KingPin! likes this.
  2. TrackDay

TrackDay VU Donator Silver Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    My experience has been good. I bought a clone HellBoy V2 from them and it's been great. They ship from China I believe and it took around a week for my item to arrive ( I live in Australia ). If the items are labeled as authentic then they are authentic. If they say for example, "HellBoy V2 style RDA" then it's a clone ( the key word here is style ). I've got two apocalypse RDA clones on the way from 3fvape.

Just Frank likes this.
  3. Mike H.

Mike H. Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I believe its a china based company but not sure if they have or access a USA warehouse...They are active here on the site...Consider the majority as being clones as far as most of the mechanical mods and RDA's are concerned..They do carry authentic items but its mostly name brand mods like wisemec or kanger or smok...Stuff like that.

4. Train

Train Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    They're kinda like Fasttech,
    Certainly good for clones, but I don't think they are as CLEAR as Fasttech about what's authentic and what's not. With Fasttech - if it says "Authentic" then it is. And if it says "style" then it isn't.
    Never had any trouble with 3F, and I've ordered a few things.

5. mjag

mjag Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    About 4 or 5 orders with 3 vape and all went well. Usual China ship times but every order was under 2 weeks for me in California using epacket shipping option.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Edit: China sites are not always the cheapest though, 3fvape had the tesla nano 120 for about $47 shipped, got it from Texas at vaporider for about $40 shipped and got it in 2 days.

Just Frank likes this.
  6. Markw4mms

Markw4mms #Team Jimi Supporter Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I agree with the above statements. I have also ordered from them with no issues, just need to understand that ship times from China can take a while, especially if you live on the East coast.

Just Frank and mjag like this.
  7. 8062282

8062282 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I've ordered a few things off them. Never had any problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just Frank likes this.
  8. So619Cal

So619Cal Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I wont buy anything totaling more than $40 from them...but that is just me. The horror stories about having to take videos etc. of an item being in-op and your only recourse to get a refund is to send said item back which can take a month plus, and the shipping costs for said item back are high...then they have the item you paid for, and all they have to say is...user error and you're basically fucked. Then offer you shitty compensation of pennies on the dollar for the item, and if you want said item back...have to pay for shipping back only to have said in-op item.

9. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    I just placed my first ever order with them.

Received order confirmation quickly.

Next day they shipped it and tracking show that it has been received by the shipping center.

Supposed to arrive in 7-10 days so time will tell

Just Frank likes this.
  10. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I've ordered from them about 3 times now, so far no issues:)

Just Frank likes this.
  11. gakudzu

gakudzu Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    My last order, in March, only took 14 days. Still waiting on a Gearbest order placed the same day. Go 3f!

Just Frank likes this.
  12. jives21

jives21 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Been waiting a month, stuck in customs in China still.

Just Frank likes this.
  13. bobnat

bobnat VU Donator Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I got some accessories from them recently, including the Avidartisan Daedalus. It took about 12 days to reach Dubai. All was good. I just ordered more accessories such as driptips and skins.

On their site I've seen this, "If it isn't a clone, it's authentic". That's fucking hilarious.

KingPin! likes this.
  14. KingPin!

KingPin! Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Just ordered two items from them myself so cant comment on whether they are good or not although emails confirmations etc all seem on par with what I'm expecting

Ordered both an authentic and clone item today so fingers crossed they are both what I've paid for hehe

I saw this too on the clone hadaly I ordered I was scratching my head for ages was like WTF does that mean you are selling a clone here? Or might I get a chance authentic some kind of lucky dip!?

Just Frank likes this.
  15. bobnat

Blog Posts:
    Maybe they mean it's an authentic clone?

Puff likes this.
  16. KingPin!

Blog Posts:
    No idea lol this is the line

"If you find a product to be authentic, then it is not a clone"

I therefore am going to sell my clone on as authentic as I find it to be authentic ...i mean stupid line or what! it is a little disconcerting that's for damn sure

...I think the only way to seperate it out is as others have said if it says "style" somewhere it's a clone if not then it's authentic

or this could be their way of saying bought as seen buyer beware dunno haven't spent a lot yet gonna see what I get this first time round go from there
    :crazy::sneaka:

Just Frank likes this.
  17. bobnat

Blog Posts:
    It had to have been a lawyer that came up with that. They could cover their butts a hundred ways to Sunday with that line.

KingPin! likes this.
  18. KingPin!

Blog Posts:
    Just seen a vid with Mike vapes about the icon retail version he called out 3FVapes as a valid authentic retailer for the RDA (even said it not a clone) so can't be all bad!

19. mach1ne

mach1ne Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    in my experience 3fv is the fastest chinese shop. i have placed orders with them, ft and gb on the same day and they have never not been the first to arrive. i placed orders with 3fv and ft on dec 15. when my stuff from 3fv arrived, i placed another order with them, and when that arrived i placed another, which is currently in transit. from ft so far i have only received 1 of 3 packages they sent from that first order on dec 15. i dont know why they split it into three, or why only one has arrived after almost four months. im pretty confident it will get here eventually (havnt lost anything in the mail yet), but i cant figure out why ft sucks so bad at this compared to 3fv.

as far as authentics, im pretty sure they are honest. all the stuff i have got that was labeled authentic has checked out (scratch and check codes/packaging/quality etc). most of the clones come in unmarked or generic boxes, or simply bubblewrap and tape. some of them have cloned packaging too, but even those are labeled as clones on the site, so while it may be a very convincing fake, its not sold as authentic (the kayfun 5 i got had a certificate of authenticity and everything).

Just Frank, KingPin! and gakudzu like this.
  20. ChrisL

ChrisL VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Like Fasttech, Efun.top, if it says "in stock" or "24hrs" or "ships next day" you will get your order in 2-3 weeks from 3fvape. If you get the dreaded "dispatches in 7-10 days" or "final shipping date depends on manufacturer" pre order, it could be a month or more.

Just Frank likes this.
  21. chris.ardito.3

chris.ardito.3 Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Not all things they say authentic is. They where selling the goon as authentic for cheap, but it was a clone. Buyer beware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingPin! likes this.
  22. mach1ne

Blog Posts:
    i read that those were authentic in the end, that they got them directly from the factory that makes them for 528 customs. they have a goon lp and the colored caps now as well, listed as authentic (all the clones are, and always were, listed as 'goon style'). i have a black goon in the mail from them right now because i was curious and it was on sale. will find out soon if its real or not...

23. KingPin!

Blog Posts:
    Keep us posted mate I still don't have a goon :)

mach1ne likes this.
  24. donny57

donny57 Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I have ordered from 3F a number of times always with good luck and reasonable shipping times to Canada.
    No complaints here !

Just Frank likes this.
  25. mach1ne

Blog Posts:
    the black goon showed up today. if its a clone, its a perfect clone. all the clones i have tried have one or more things wrong with them (wrong accessories in the parts bag, wrong clamps, painted instead of engraved, fat logo, no serial, wrong font, bevel on the afc, wrong size drip tip, wrong packaging, no wide bore tip). this one has everything right. im pretty convinced its authentic.

Vucci, Rickajho, Just Frank and 2 others like this.
  26. Just Frank

Just Frank Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Sweet!

mach1ne likes this.
  27. Vucci

Vucci Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:

Ok let me explained this line. Because if the item is a cloned. They website will say "styled". So for example. Goon styled 24 mm rda. This item is cloned.

But if the item is labeled "authenthic 24 mm Goon RDA" then it is real. And therefore it's NOT A Clone.

So at first it seems redudant but it's not. So once again two words u looking for: Styled and Authenthic.

So if you wanna buy a clone look for "Styled". If you want the real deal "authenthic" should be in the description. Once you understand this it's very simple.

Oh and someone who said they were selling fake clones as real that is a lie. It was really cheap so people assume it's fake. 3fvape has never done that before and I doubted they tarnish that reputation now over 1 rda. Every authenthic item I bought all the authenthiciry scratch off has been legit.

528 custom don't want to associate themselves with a Chinese website wasn't honest and I dislike them for that. And remember folks THE REAL GOON WAS MADE I CHINA. Just like the Recoil and couple other high priced RDA.

Hope that clears up "if it's an authenthic then it's not a clone" line.

@Just Frank @KingPin!

P.S. they are one or my top 3 Chinese vendor. Buy with confidence

28. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    I have placed one order with 3F. The order shipped quickly and arrived as advertised in 11 days.

17Track had showed it as delivered 2 days before I actually received the item and they responded quickly to my concerns.

Vucci likes this.
  29. KingPin!

Blog Posts:
    Both my products arrived quickly as well happy with both of them :)

Vucci likes this.
  30. CashNVape

CashNVape Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    ordered twice, first order was great. this time around No so good plus they have not responded to my ticket for 3 days now. I'm pretty pissed off.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

31. Vucci

Vucci Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    What happen this time around?

32. crazydmnd

crazydmnd Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I've ordered several hundred dollars worth of vape gear from them, never had an issue. I feel like they are a little faster than FT as well. While you can see they both get roughly the same new items in about the same time, sometimes they may have same item different vendors, and often 3f will have the better quality of the two.

Also, when an item is gone on FT, it's usually gone for good and often 3f will get more. Also, 3f is vape only...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

CashNVape likes this.
  33. bobnat

Blog Posts:
    They are slow as shit though. I placed an order 10 days ago and it took 7 days to go from China to Singapore. Could be the postal service though.

34. CashNVape

Blog Posts:
    I posted pic in the vape mail thread but ordered a Raven with the red crackle received this weird scratched up red and black Raven and the top 510 threads are screwed. their also not responding to my open ticket.maybe I should post a reply. I got shafted big time. mod looks like something from the dollar store.

35. crazydmnd

Blog Posts:
    I'm trying to remember if I ever had to return anything to them... I know I have many times to FT and the support at FT was always great, I'll look through my history...

CashNVape likes this.
  36. crazydmnd

Blog Posts:
    Did it contain batteries? I always pick the shipping that says 8-12 days or similar, usually second cheapest (like there's free then this one for like $0.80 or a dollar)

BlairTheMaori likes this.
  37. CashNVape

Blog Posts:
    I ended up re threading the mod and am going to remove the crappy paint and make it solid brass. I did pay the extra buck tho for the cool paint job. sucks. it's a cool Raven mod tho very small hits hard as it's a hybrid and the spring or whatever it's called looks good no issues with tearing batteries like a lot of ppl have issues with.

38. bobnat

Blog Posts:
    Nope, no batteries. I select the same option. At least they've been consistent about it so I know what to expect.

39. CashNVape

Blog Posts:
    got this clone glacier v2 from 3fvape a few months back its 1:1 except the finish is not polished which I totally misread but the rda is perfect and the Orings are better than the real one which I also own. takes 8 days from purchase to my door in California. IMHO faster shipping than slow tech (Fasttech) [​IMG]