Become a Patron!

Can you use an rda without coils? im new

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to say, that if your that new to RDA's and ask this question, maybe you need to start of with a less advanced topper , there are many threads on here to best help you acquired more information on builds and just how they work, I would suggest you do more homework before attempting to use them.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wasn't sure if this was a joke, but I see cloud chaser is brand new here. Yeah, do some searches here on the site. Welcome, and search videos on building coils and wicks, for the specific RDA you own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure and you can use it without a battery and e-liquid either.
Just attach a ring to it and use it as a keychain:D

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can you use an rda without coils? so just attaching a mod with a battery to the rda will it work? please
When I started vaping, rdas, rebuildables, mechanicals, and vv vw devices were a foreign concept to me.
And before we understand how these things function, they might as well be powered by voodoo curses.

All I can tell you is LEARN, ASK, LEARN, ASK, LEARN, ASK STUDY.
Once you get the initial concepts down, the entire realm of vaping follows certain rules.
One of those rules refers to a coil and a wick.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your threads and questions indicate you don't understand vape gear at all. Go watch some beginner videos on youtube. You will learn more faster than stumbling around on here. Once you better understand how this stuff works, come back and we can help you find some decent gear for your needs. Not trying to run you off, but you need videos not text right now.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Can you use an rda without coils? so just attaching a mod with a battery to the rda will it work? please

It will work just fine:D

As a paperweight.

An expensive paperweight but a paperweight non the less.

And if you fill the RDA with liquid, your expensive paperweight will leak costly E-Liquid all over your papers.

Then you will have to throw your papers away.

And then you can give your paperweight to someone that knows how to build coils.

And given that since you asked about coils, you know what they are and what function they have.

And they are necessary.

And by the way, it's not even March 31st yet so it is too early for April Fools gags.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your threads and questions indicate you don't understand vape gear at all. Go watch some beginner videos on youtube. You will learn more faster than stumbling around on here. Once you better understand how this stuff works, come back and we can help you find some decent gear for your needs. Not trying to run you off, but you need videos not text right now.

was thinking the same thing.. trolling or not - his questions are still hilarious lol

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Message removed on grounds that I may be an idiot. .

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you do not know that you have to have a coil to heat the juice and you want to chase clouds, look up on a windy day and run.

manson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These are better then the Kardashian comments on Yahoo. LMFAO

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Message removed on grounds that I may be an idiot. .

Not fair to the OP. Remember when you were a newbie? I do. That's the sort of question I would have asked. If you're new to the world of vaping, it's all very confusing. That don't mean you're an idiot.

The OP's question is poorly worded, but I believe what he meant was "Can I try dripping without all that rebuilding business". If that's the case, then there is a way to do it: it's called a bridgeless atomizer, and it looks like this:

vision-bridgeless-atomizer-stainless_wm.jpg

With these little things, you get flavor that's almost on par with a RDA, and you can try dripping and see if it's the sort of thing you'd like to do regularly without investing into a full-blow RDA and learning how to recoil and rewick it.

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not fair to the OP. Remember when you were a newbie? I do. That's the sort of question I would have asked. If you're new to the world of vaping, it's all very confusing. That don't mean you're an idiot.

The OP's question is poorly worded, but I believe what he meant was "Can I try dripping without all that rebuilding business". If that's the case, then there is a way to do it: it's called a bridgeless atomizer, and it looks like this:

vision-bridgeless-atomizer-stainless_wm.jpg

With these little things, you get flavor that's almost on par with a RDA, and you can try dripping and see if it's the sort of thing you'd like to do regularly without investing into a full-blow RDA and learning how to recoil and rewick it.
I think you misunderstood me. That wasn't referring to the OP at all. I asked a question then removed it because it was a dumb question on my part. Sorry if you guys took it like that. I was new to all this stuff not too long ago and I would never get on someone like that.
a

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you misunderstood me. That wasn't referring to the OP at all. I asked a question then removed it because it was a dumb question on my part. Sorry if you guys took it like that. I was new to all this stuff not too long ago and I would never get on someone like that.
a

My bad, nevermind then :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which is exactly why I'm still on eGo batteries and Smok Tech RDC's......I use way too much hair spray to hop on the porch with the big dawgs....:D

stewpickles

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
when i just got started i would go to the local vape shop and pay the guys to build me a dual coil and i was able to nurse it for a while and continuously pull the cotton out, rinse the coils, and burn any residue off and get it to last quite a while. after paying them like 5 or 6 times to build it i started doing it myself and after the like 3rd or 4th build you kind of get the hang of it pretty well. i suggest paying someone who knows what theyre doing and closely observing them the first couple times. its really quite simple.

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My bad, nevermind then :)
It's alright man. I didn't realize how that may have looked until you pointed it out. I actually love the "newbies". I have a buddy that just last week tell me he wanted a good setup but had no idea where to start. He had me set him up with his first good rig and it felt so awesome to see someone so happy. I sat him down and showed him how to build coils and shared a bunch of tips with him. It was great!

VU Sponsors