Become a Patron!

Canadian Online stores for best prices?

truztno1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys. Im in Toronto and Im looking for the best place to shop online that is inside canada for shipping purposes.. preferably inside of ontario is even better.
Ive come across multiple..but im wondering if theyr are any recommendations from people whove used places already and had good experiences?

Thanks!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Dashvapes.com
I'm in the US but Dash had something I wanted to buy and my experience was very positive.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys. Im in Toronto and Im looking for the best place to shop online that is inside canada for shipping purposes.. preferably inside of ontario is even better.
Ive come across multiple..but im wondering if theyr are any recommendations from people whove used places already and had good experiences?

Thanks!

I've lived in the GTA since I started vaping 5 years ago. Having said that I don't buy much these days and when I do I have a bunch of non-local favorite suppliers for a lot of my supplies, so I am probably a bit out of date with the local scene here.

You'll generally find the best prices for general vape supplies at Canvape.com. The service suffers slightly, but it's good enough to make them my first stop if I want something local. They have a presence in several flea markets on weekends so you can go there and see stuff. That also lets you save the shipping cost. Local shipping is also quick and quite competitively priced.

I make my own juice and buy PG and VG from TheBrokeVaper.ca. They have the best prices around for that and also for nic base. Shipping is also quick and competitively priced.

Dash Vapes and Happy Vaper are more expensive, but sometimes have a good deal on something. Service is very good for both.

I've used GTA Vapes a couple of times for a quick juice buy when I was stuck at work in Bolton. They have a good selection of hardware and juices and the prices are not bad, but Canvape is better.

I don't trust anyone locally for authentic batteries so I only buy from known good US suppliers.

Hope that helps a bit :)

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Batteries Canvape
Max VG Juice bargainejuice.ca (Vanilla Custard, Miranda which is a fruit mix, Strawberry Ice Cream, Circle Loops aka Froot loops) 15-18$/120ml
Hardware, prices vary, best to check multiple sites although dashvapes does offer free shipping on most hardware so you have to factor that into the cost.

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I make my own juice and buy PG and VG from TheBrokeVaper.ca. They have the best prices around for that and also for nic base. Shipping is also quick and competitively priced.

Dash Vapes and Happy Vaper are more expensive, but sometimes have a good deal on something. Service is very good for both.

If you DIY, TheBrokeVaper.ca should definitely be on your radar; I often get supplies from them and they can also pre-mix a flavorless base (nic + PG/VG) for you, in bulk.
https://thebrokevaper.ca/product-category/bases/

If you want to ease into DIY, VapeTime.ca has pre-mixed flavors that you simply add four parts base (nic + PG/VG) to one part flavor ... shake an vape!
https://vapetime.ca/collections/diy

For largest selection of e-Juices from the US, AceVaper.ca has most of them ...
https://acevaper.ca/e-juices/

For largest selection of local e-Juice, check out GoodLifeVapes.ca
http://goodlifevapes.ca/product-category/eliquid/

Hope this helps.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Max VG Juice bargainejuice.ca (Vanilla Custard, Miranda which is a fruit mix, Strawberry Ice Cream, Circle Loops aka Froot loops) 15-18$/120ml

Outstanding juice prices ... will pass this on to a couple of vapers I know who don't DIY
yes3.gif

bluffsbrewingco

Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys, new to the forum and have been producing juice for the past couple years. Just began selling my products here in Ontario and Canada wide. You can view products and descriptions at bluffsbrewingco.ca 120ml + free sample bottle $35 shipping included!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, new to the forum and have been producing juice for the past couple years. Just began selling my products here in Ontario and Canada wide. You can view products and descriptions at bluffsbrewingco.ca 120ml + free sample bottle $35 shipping included!

Welcome to the forum - pretty sure you need to register as a vendor Unlisted Vendors Guidelines

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'd recommend looking into the labeling requirements that will come with Bill S-5, if you update them now it won't be a problem once it becomes implemented.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
New labels are being printed as we speak and will be CARB compliant. Thanks for the heads up!
cecr is quite popular with canadians, just be sure to read the rules before posting, there's some good juice reviewers on there as well majorvapes comes to mind.

VU Sponsors