Become a Patron!

Candy Apple?

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can anyone recommend either DIY, brand, whatever, of a good candy apple? I'm not talking about caramel apples, or weird green apple things. I mean the red candy-coated apples that you see at county/state fairs, usually near the cotton candy.

AyeJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was looking for caramel apple :-(

Try my personal Mix
FA Fuji Apple 3%
FA Caramel 1%
FW Salted Caramel 2.5%
FA Vanilla Classic .75%

Give it a good shake and let it sit for at least a day for the caramel to develop.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Can anyone recommend either DIY, brand, whatever, of a good candy apple? I'm not talking about caramel apples, or weird green apple things. I mean the red candy-coated apples that you see at county/state fairs, usually near the cotton candy.

The ones I remember eating were dipped in goop that was basically melted cinnamon red-hots. If those are the ones you mean, it would be easy to DIY. You'd just need TFA's Cinnamon Red Hots and your favorite realistic apple flavoring. I'd use FlavourArt Fuji, but there are lots of apple flavors to choose from.

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The ones I remember eating were dipped in goop that was basically melted cinnamon red-hots. If those are the ones you mean, it would be easy to DIY. You'd just need TFA's Cinnamon Red Hots and your favorite realistic apple flavoring. I'd use FlavourArt Fuji, but there are lots of apple flavors to choose from.

I've tried just simply mixing cinnamon with apple. It's not quite right.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never had one with cherry candy, they were the cinnamon candy kind. It's been a loooong time though. East coast and mid-west.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
!! TFA has a candy apple concentrate!

found it at wizard labs while looking for jolly rancher type flavoring lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
!! TFA has a candy apple concentrate!

found it at wizard labs while looking for jolly rancher type flavoring lol
thats one of my favorite apple flavors. at low % its more sweet green, the higher you go it gets more sour green . its for sure not those red candy apples tho

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Candy apples are usually found towards the east and west coasts of the USA. Caramel apples are usually found in the midwest.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thats one of my favorite apple flavors. at low % its more sweet green, the higher you go it gets more sour green . its for sure not those red candy apples tho

oh what bs! the picture clearly shows the red candy apple on a stick. false advertising! lol

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sad that I can find all sorts of weird savory flavors (pizza, roasted chicken..) but can't find apple mixed with some candies! Sheesh...

VU Sponsors