Become a Patron!

Can't cut a break

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I was just now introduced to mechanical hybrid mods. I loved the hybrid top cap and I honestly did noticed a difference.

The thing is, it's made from resin. It fell off my table and completely shattered. My God I'm fucking irritated. It's one thing after another. I'm going to try and keep my head up, but God damnit I really liked it. Fuck.

Both magnets, ugh. Can't win. Owell

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Man I loved that thing. Now in a terrible mod, fuck man. I think I'm going to leave group I'm way too irritated to stay. Go home and go to sleep

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm staying just pissed off it's like this always fucking happens. Owell, I'll keep on.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I woke up on the Wrong side if the bed, I'm bi polar so constantly trying to keep that in check and everything else I felt a breakdown coming along that I think I just avoided due to you guys talking me down, thank you.

I'm glad I realized exactly what resin is, and 3d printing only being a little more stable.. glad it happened to this over my parallel mod. Guys I'm sorry for being a brat i don't have many people to talk to so thank you.

Just gotta keep on. Not being able to build, the place I'm at searching me, bitching about me getting up too early, literally eating the same thing the jail eats pretty much, sleeping on the exact same steel bed the Justice center has. I'm having a hard time. But I am cooling down.

Wednesday I'll be moving into my own room, in a closer part of town. I haven't been able to go to AA, my sponsor is pissed, I haven't relapsed on drugs, but my attitude seems like I need to catch this one. I keep dreaming about dope waking up terrified sweating because I think I'm under the bridge or in the old abandon house. I have PTSD.

Thanks for the replys sorry again just going through some shit right now.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ugh shits going to be just fine. I gotta start looking, and digging for the positive aspect

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hold your head up buddy what’s done is done no use dwelling on it ....shouting expletives at it though will certainly help :cheers: chalk it up as what to avoid for next time and at all costs don’t use this one thing to press the fuck it button....Shit just happens sometimes

Call it a test of your resolve ...don’t let that fucker beat you :)

VU Sponsors