Become a Patron!

Can't find a dang juice I truly love

I've been going back and forth from, BRV's Care package, and their new line (Green beret, and seal team) All are pretty good but im looking for some sweet custards

My buddy at my local shop told me that the best juices are the homemades, so if you know any individuals that sell something like a strawberry custard or something you think is very yummy, please recommend me!!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could visit us in the DIY juice forum and learn to roll your own if you wanted. It's not that hard but does take a bit of initial investment and some time reading.

Good custards are going to be hard to find now-a-days simply because vendors have been pressured to drop them or change them due to health concerns.

You could visit us in the DIY juice forum and learn to roll your own if you wanted. It's not that hard but does take a bit of initial investment and some time reading.

Good custards are going to be hard to find now-a-days simply because vendors have been pressured to drop them or change them due to health concerns.
Im a college student as of now, I dont want to sketch anyone out haha. I didnt know that, thank you.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nicoticket - Custard's Last Stand... there is nothing better than this.. no custard will come close.

for a cheaper alternative, Dr Crimmy's or White Label Juice Co offer pretty good deals on 120ml's

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im a college student as of now, I dont want to sketch anyone out haha. I didnt know that, thank you.

VapedCrusader posted while I was replying. I was going to say that I'm sure some folks will be by with some vendor and juice suggestions. :D

I'm sure there are some good juices out there.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am completely addicted to GNS Vapor.......Merkury a close second.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I bounce from preferences and try new things to much to dedicate to a single flavor.

VU Sponsors