Become a Patron!

Can't find an ADV

Hey guys! This is my first post ever here and I am glad to be apart of the community now! This post is about what you guys would recommended as a good ADV for me? I have tried most recently TheSauceLA's XXX and Mango Iced Tea. Neither of these flavors were good to me, though the value was very good. What I usually like is a fruit/candy flavor that has flavors like green apple or grape. Not a huge fan of strawberry, but pretty much everything else I like. I will only need this in 0mg as I add CBD additives to my vapes. Value is also really important to me, so the cheaper the better! Iv'e also tried the lost fogs, Neon Creme and Baie Creme and the flavor just wasn't there for me. Thank you so much again guys in advance! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with:)

Hey guys! This is my first post ever here and I am glad to be apart of the community now! This post is about what you guys would recommended as a good ADV for me? I have tried most recently TheSauceLA's XXX and Mango Iced Tea. Neither of these flavors were good to me, though the value was very good. What I usually like is a fruit/candy flavor that has flavors like green apple or grape. Not a huge fan of strawberry, but pretty much everything else I like. I will only need this in 0mg as I add CBD additives to my vapes. Value is also really important to me, so the cheaper the better! Iv'e also tried the lost fogs, Neon Creme and Baie Creme and the flavor just wasn't there for me. Thank you so much again guys in advance! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with:)
Hmmmm....just discovered sauceLA and I ordered some stuff on promo....just asking is it any good? Their juices and flavours?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hmmmm....just discovered sauceLA and I ordered some stuff on promo....just asking is it any good? Their juices and flavours?

I've only tried XXX and the Mango Iced Tea one. It was amazing value with the code I used and for two 30ml bottles it ended up only being around $6 total. I have to say though the flavors werent the best. They had a weird after taste and werent that strong. I may try some awesometown ones.

Thanks for the info....I didn't order the xxx flavor....just hope what I get taste good....and you right the value is top notch for budget vapers. Just that..what's the use if it's crap...

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I have 2 from saucela and not impressed. going to let them steep a few weeks before passing judgement. You may be like me and need flavor shots. MadTown Vapor and Highbrow Vapor are 2 that I order from. There are many more that offer extra flavor. Magic Vapor juices have strong flavors, I always keep Mystic Magic (tangerine-mango-raspberry) and going to try Firewater (watermelon-orange). Fair warning, coil & wick killers. I use in rta/rda only.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have been at this for a few years now and while I do have some favorite flavors, I still have not found one that I can vape day in and day out.

My taste bud's demand flavor changes.

Started the day with Cohiba Cigar, then changed to berries and cream cereal flavor and next in line is cheesecake.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how do you like the CBD
what do you vape it for
where is a good source of CBD

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
how do you like the CBD
what do you vape it for

Just putting in my own 10 cent's which is roughly equal to negative 10 cents.

Out of pure curiosity, I have done a bit of research and it seems to be one of the "New Things". Supposed to help with anything from back and joint pain to anxiety and insomnia. And everything in between.

As well a few things that have not been diagnosed yet.

I have also been led to believe from some folks that I know that have tried it, vaping it does not seem to be very effective even with the most highly concentrated CBD products and is most effective when a few drops are delivered under the tongue.

As to where to get the stuff, just do an Amazon.com search and have your credit card handy as the stuff can get expensive very quickly depending on the concentration.

Personally, if I were ever tempted to go in that direction it would be the old fashioned way that we cannot talk about here:D

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just putting in my own 10 cent's which is roughly equal to negative 10 cents.

Out of pure curiosity, I have done a bit of research and it seems to be one of the "New Things". Supposed to help with anything from back and joint pain to anxiety and insomnia. And everything in between.

As well a few things that have not been diagnosed yet.

I have also been led to believe from some folks that I know that have tried it, vaping it does not seem to be very effective even with the most highly concentrated CBD products and is most effective when a few drops are delivered under the tongue.

As to where to get the stuff, just do an Amazon.com search and have your credit card handy as the stuff can get expensive very quickly depending on the concentration.

Personally, if I were ever tempted to go in that direction it would be the old fashioned way that we cannot talk about here:D
Yeah I did my share of the old fashion way...I never liked it all that much..there were other ways that I prefered over it.I was wondering on it's effects on anxiety issues, I know someone who I think could benifit from it...hell I'd benifit from it.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
When I worked in a shop we sold quite a bit. Most bought it to help with anxiety or insomnia. Some dropped under tongue and some mixed with juice. Very expensive.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I did my share of the old fashion way...I never liked it all that much..there were other ways that I prefered over it.I was wondering on it's effects on anxiety issues, I know someone who I think could benifit from it...hell I'd benifit from it.

I am with you there Pulse !! I keep several mods available during the day and they each have different flavors. I get tired of the same flavor and love variety. As for CBC, I add it to my squonker by putting it directly on the cotton. Once the cotton is saturated it hangs around a while. It helps me with my Rheumatoid Arthritis and anxiety. Mellow without the high. I know there is a lot of debate that could be had on this issue but for me, it helps. I buy mine at my local B&M. If you give it a try, hope it helps.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am with you there Pulse !! I keep several mods available during the day and they each have different flavors. I get tired of the same flavor and love variety. As for CBC, I add it to my squonker by putting it directly on the cotton. Once the cotton is saturated it hangs around a while. It helps me with my Rheumatoid Arthritis and anxiety. Mellow without the high. I know there is a lot of debate that could be had on this issue but for me, it helps. I buy mine at my local B&M. If you give it a try, hope it helps.

If it helps you, that is the only opinion that matters!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've only been at it for a year....I have somewhere around 10 tanks running at all times. All different flavors(mostly diy...only have a few bottles of commercial juice left). Rotate all day/night long. The only time I have just two flavors with me is at work. One running, one back up. I don't think you need to find the mythical "adv". The variety is what I need....

how do you like the CBD
what do you vape it for
So I use the brand Koi CBD, which uses the safest and most potent way to extract the CBD. It has to do with the crystal form they get it in. It is completely clear, unlike some of their competitors. At first I got the 250 mg Koi Gold which is a flavored version that you don't have to add your own juices to. But that wasn't potent enough so I bought the 500 mg Koi White, which is a flavorless additive and the one I recommend. You just add it to any of your favorite juices. and It seems to last longer because you only put a few drops or 1 ml in a tank. I got a 30 ml 500 mg bottle for around $50, by using a coupon code on CBD Genisis, "save20". It should still work. It may seem expensive, but a little goes a long way. Also the best thing about this brand is its safe to vape, and use as a tincture under the tongue. You can also add it to food and drink. Iv'e tried to use it for migraines and it has worked when I use it as a tincture, and I think it would work vaping it if I just found a good ADV that didn't give me headaches from bad taste haha. But yeah I recommend it for people who want to vape and love trying different flavors because it doesn't add any flavor unlike they're competitors who give your juices a earthy taste when you add it to your juices. Also it's good if you don't want to vape nic, but still want to know what youre vaping isn't just juice. It also has a allegedly a lot of health benefits. Hope this helps!

AAApone

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey man new poster here as well and just getting into vaping to quit the cigs. Have 0 experience with CBD oils so cant comment on that but your search for an adv flavor I can add my opinion and I think your troubles may lie with trying to keep your budget low as you kinda get what you pay for with quality and taste. I have not had very good experience with locally mixed brands and value priced bottles. If you really like fruity and candy flavors and you havent picked up any naked or Candy king flavors, give them a try and you wont be dissapointed. The Candy king Batch flavor is just like the sour patch kids but without the sugar burn you get when eating them, and the Naked flavors have just been amazing after picking up the POG and Green Blast flavors the other day.

VU Sponsors