Become a Patron!

Cant get cola and peach to work!

MalooGaming

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi again!
Im trying to do a cola and peach but its not working, tried different percentages and at 50/50, peach at 5% is pretty much perfect add like 1-4% cola while batching and then it all goes bad tastes good like a bubbly peach but just doesnt vape right .. im running tfv8 cloud beast on a rx 2/3 . So shouldnt be any problems there..

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Little more info as to an actual problem might help.

It just doesn't vape right can mean alot. Like what is vaping right?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

MalooGaming

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Little more info as to an actual problem might help.

It just doesn't vape right can mean alot. Like what is vaping right?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Meaning as first puff tastes good , then second puff taste no peach and alittle cola and then third puff and so on no flavour at all

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TC or VW...... If VW coil could be getting too hot for the flavors. First puff of a series, is usually the coolest hit. Maybe a blending/steeping/aging issue. IDK, just guessing. Could be those particular flavorings (as in brands) aren't playing well together. Even if both from same brand.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hi again!
Im trying to do a cola and peach but its not working, tried different percentages and at 50/50, peach at 5% is pretty much perfect add like 1-4% cola while batching and then it all goes bad tastes good like a bubbly peach but just doesnt vape right .. im running tfv8 cloud beast on a rx 2/3 . So shouldnt be any problems there..

If you're using FA flavors, about 3% FA Cola + 2-3% FA White Peach is very bright, peachy cola. I think plain (yellow type) peach flavors would get washed out by all the citrus in cola flavors.

MalooGaming

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you're using FA flavors, about 3% FA Cola + 2-3% FA White Peach is very bright, peachy cola. I think plain (yellow type) peach flavors would get washed out by all the citrus in cola flavors.
ah its you :) your FA flavour notes are like my bible! created so much using your notes thank you so much! do you think 1% Lemon sicily will help the peach ? and use FA almond to around off the cola ?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Meaning as first puff tastes good , then second puff taste no peach and alittle cola and then third puff and so on no flavour at all
Is this mix your only eJuice you're using? Ideally, you have 3-4 different eJuices, you're switching within a day, in order to avoid "Vapor's tongue" (the inability to taste your eJuice).

MalooGaming

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is this mix your only eJuice you're using? Ideally, you have 3-4 different eJuices, you're switching within a day, in order to avoid "Vapor's tongue" (the inability to taste your eJuice).
i have plenty, just wanna get it right before move on to another, never leave unfinished work

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
ah its you :) your FA flavour notes are like my bible! created so much using your notes thank you so much! do you think 1% Lemon sicily will help the peach ? and use FA almond to around off the cola ?

Thanks! I'm glad they've been useful.
I think those flavors would taste fine with Cola & White Peach, but I'd try just the pair together first to see if needs anything more.

MalooGaming

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks! I'm glad they've been useful.
I think those flavors would taste fine with Cola & White Peach, but I'd try just the pair together first to see if needs anything more.
well i got the normal FA peach and usa pleasure cola , ill run my q4 coil again as it was amazing in that with the strawberry and lemon cos im running the t8 and cant really taste anything .

MalooGaming

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the flavour is starting to fade in that lemon strawberry mix made it at 3% each , not as bubbly lemonade type anymore only made it yesterday

VU Sponsors