Become a Patron!

cant get the taste out of my vape

hi i recently tried the vape juice flavor "café delight" i thought it would be bad becuase of the smell so i didnt put much in melo 3 mini tank. but no matter how much other ejuice i put in the taste wont go away. any help is appreciated.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Some strong flavors like mint, coffee and cinnamon stick like glue. You'll probably need a new coil and wash the other parts of the tank well.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Time to give the tank a bath and replace the coil head

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alternatively, you could get another tank and use the one you have just for that type of flavor. I have one tank for dessert flavors like butterscotch and coffee, and other tanks for fruity stuff.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If it's the tank only that won't let go of the flavor, soak it in dish detergent or vinegar for a while, and if you have a small brush, like a baby bottle nipple brush, scrub it down and rinse well. I went with one extreme of mixing up baking soda and water to remove cinnamon once, and it worked, but you have to make sure you rinse it SUPER well. It worked.

If you do mean the coil... wash the tank well, use a new coil.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
thanks for all the help. but i still have to replace the coil even though i put very little juice in. or will it eventually just vape away

It's possible, but probably not likely. You could change the coil and keep the current one in a plastic baggie so when you want to use that flavor again, you just switch the coil back in.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
thanks for all the help. but i still have to replace the coil even though i put very little juice in. or will it eventually just vape away
In extreme flavor cases, my guess is by the time you might vape through it, the coil might need to be changed anyway. Do what Khassy suggested.

VU Sponsors