Become a Patron!

can't hear the fire noise when I push the button and it won't pull

I just brought a buck naked express today and it worked for about 2 hours then it stopped .. it's fully charged and I can't even hear the fire noise but the button and lighting up .. I'm not sure to Whether or not it's clogged or not but I haven't even had it for 24 hours so I don't think that's the case . I attempted to unclog it but the silver piece won't unscrew for me to get into the tank .. at this point anything will be helpful lol

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Probably some liquid got to the contact under the atomizer or worse inside where you screw on the wick. Kind of a pain in the ass thats why i always hated those ego type atties the connection is real frail. Best advice i can give is to fully disassemble and try drying the contacts completely with a q tip or something hopefully someone has something better to offer.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Probably some liquid got to the contact under the atomizer or worse inside where you screw on the wick. Kind of a pain in the ass thats why i always hated those ego type atties the connection is real frail. Best advice i can give is to fully disassemble and try drying the contacts completely with a q tip or something hopefully someone has something better to offer.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I tried taking it apart but I don't know how lol and I don't want to do the wrong thing and it breaks.. i might have to just bring it to a vape shop and see if they can tell me what's wrong .. thanks a lot tho!

VU Sponsors