Cant remember where I got something

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hoping yall can help. I had gotten a 10ml bottle of 100mg/ml nicvapes nicotine from....somewhere. I cant for the life of me recall the vendor. Anyone have any thoughts? Lol, sorry for the random. And long time no see all!

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow 10ml bottle of nic. I didn't even know they sold it in such small quantities.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah, it was great. I know for a fact it wasnt nicvapes themselves. It was one of the companies who carried their products. I dont vape enough to need more than 10ml, and that 10ml lasted me a good 4 months because I vape 3mg/ml. I'd really like to find it again...

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I remember I had a thread complaining about bad tasting mixes. One person suggested it was my nicotine, then proceeded to point me to (blank) which had said 10ml bottle. Grr this is killing me!

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I may have figured it out. It was Bull City Vapors. And the reason I cant find it is because they stopped selling nicotine. On a side note, it wasnt nicvape, but vaportek based on my research. Oh well. 20% for 120ml of 100mg/ml isnt bad. Thanks guys!

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think I may have figured it out. It was Bull City Vapors. And the reason I cant find it is because they stopped selling nicotine. On a side note, it wasnt nicvape, but vaportek based on my research. Oh well. 20% for 120ml of 100mg/ml isnt bad. Thanks guys!

Ya, that where we got our first nic from also. When I went back to check on getting more the site leaned like they where working on something in the future but I finally contacted them about it and I don't believe they are going to be selling nic anymore since NC passed a law on it.

VU Sponsors