Become a Patron!

Can't seem to make it work

UnholiestSpork

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought a mech mod ( https://m.fasttech.com/p/5603805. ) And I can't seem to get it to work. Batteries are charged, all parts are present, everything in working order, but yet it won't work! Kind of at wit's end with this whole thing. Any suggestions?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought a mech mod ( https://m.fasttech.com/p/5603805. ) And I can't seem to get it to work. Batteries are charged, all parts are present, everything in working order, but yet it won't work! Kind of at wit's end with this whole thing. Any suggestions?

Silly question, but are the batteries in the right way? Need to be in series, so bottom to top neg/pos neg/pos.

What kind of build are you trying to fire?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hit it with a big fucking hammer....but seriously...I checked out this mod, and it is a hybrid mod,,,have you checked to see if the 510 pin on your atty is adjusted down far enough to make contact with your battery, and if your your atty is not adjustable you shouldn't use it with this mod...if you are not well versed in using mech mods, and ohms law this is not a mod you should be playing around with....you should start on a different mech mod.

Last edited:

UnholiestSpork

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Silly question, but are the batteries in the right way? Need to be in series, so bottom to top neg/pos neg/pos.

What kind of build are you trying to fire?
Here is what I am putting on it. And here is the mod. And yeah, neg to pos with batteries, lol.
f80695837781fa90ccd2a31095512572.jpg
8a6e0baa408e98e27aa93f5ebd9d64bc.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is what I am putting on it. And here is the mod. And yeah, neg to pos with batteries, lol.
f80695837781fa90ccd2a31095512572.jpg
8a6e0baa408e98e27aa93f5ebd9d64bc.jpg

from what I can tell your 510 pin is not adjustable and so it is probablly not making contact with the battery..thank God...if the 510 pin doesn't sit below the 510 connector by at least 1mm or it sits flush with the connector you should not use it on this mod as it may cause a hard short.

VU Sponsors